**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the most OVERRATED champion?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I’ve compiled a list of some good and God tier champions. Note: I do not have personal experience for some champions.

Who is the most OVERRATED champion? 173 votes

Vision (Both)
10%
AkhilxcxJesterj8AMChive2chrissbjordannAustin555555Jrendon13ace930999sd__whiteWelderofortuneAmazing_Demon05LordNeosickboy9Wakanda4Ever278Pedrof6mrcyrcle_Barabbas_EdyBrokGiodood_1 18 votes
Drax
9%
Hulk_77SeatinBajjsbwuqjwJustusCastrumTimrosAdvDev5400MegaGalacticChris1212123HerrPopopDrPepper_75Nerds_galoreaer20MoeyTehrab28pmyj007Thanos_Car 17 votes
Starlord
9%
JamesMSavio444Lt_Magnum_1JJGDanveerKarnaTrojanX05My_SuperiorsbdjdkDarthPhalMitchell35xintrepidxKngSpcXxOriginalxX001_kunal21Killer_instinct28lowlevelplayer 16 votes
Hela
11%
Madman_marvinCFreeHusky54INTEGRALPcc880Midknight007Excelsior1316arsjumaxelelf_1Hellboyy9999SociopathShadow_PhoneixPedritkoB_Dizzle_01One_Kermit_BoiDjinScarlett9747LoctiteSuperGluekimjongrodmanElbow_Flab 20 votes
Red Hulk
6%
DukeTonyStarkHammerbro_64Starscean98Cats4lifeEpsilon3NeoDazarasWebheadUnltdHfchangsvssdevaJscotty56 11 votes
Iceman
7%
The_OnenameplasManChildCupidClynevaScopeotoe987AgentMZjimmyjohnsRockypantherxInfineightLostReplica23TheSuperiorThifheTheInfinty 13 votes
Dr. Voodoo
9%
SnizzbarFrostybelli300ZzzAnonymous346BreybreyA l p h aPaytoPlayJayCeeAshkenziaDomoSlomoBlackOracleRehan010_Prime_Saviour02AngusMac279PrasannaDarth_Semz 17 votes
Gwenpool
10%
SnakeEyes69TendersquadTeddersDarkrider05Tim1234vinniegainzWîndšpäveDoonxBirdReynoldsDankestChefAssumedNamexxgonzoxxJC_spktobalaIBlueShiftIxxKyojinxxXeon_SRT21albin452Esket1t_420 19 votes
Quake
13%
BigPoppaCBONETimone147Spity68Kayne34Crimsontide1616DTMelodicMetalDingaloPeterQuillKillerRino19SoulBreaker1229Charlie_SceneDR_MantisToboggan1TranminhbaoSNEERLittlePetepigupompomHanger_29RunamokUSAVoodooch1dPit_ 24 votes
Venom The Duck
10%
A_Noob_Is1StefanjoneszuffyXillymanCoolGuy_McFlyBlackSaChiDragonFire2BlackFreQuencyChampioncriticPlagueisBaneFhfjghhggggjfhfjg玩玩玩家ParalyzerAwsomediabrineSuelEpicLord549MasterpuffCowabunga 18 votes

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Magik.
    I had to choose her or VTD for the poll. I agree.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman.
    I just can't see the hype over him, yeah he can tank a special but he hits like a little girl
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venom The Duck
    Hela
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    Who thinks Drax is good? I know he used to be with his Mordo and evasion counter, but do people actually like him? I only have him at 1/10 so I wouldn’t know. RH is good, but he’s not all that’s in my head. I haven’t played around with him much but he doesn’t seem that great. Quake on the other hand, she isn’t overrated at all. She is a dominating force in Mcoc for people who are patient and consistent. If you don’t know quite how to use her or don’t like her style, then yeah she isn’t great, but power comes with knowledge
    Who thinks Drax is good? I know he used to be with his Mordo and evasion counter, but do people actually like him? I only have him at 1/10 so I wouldn’t know. RH is good, but he’s not all that’s in my head. I haven’t played around with him much but he doesn’t seem that great. Quake on the other hand, she isn’t overrated at all. She is a dominating force in Mcoc for people who are patient and consistent. If you don’t know quite how to use her or don’t like her style, then yeah she isn’t great, but power comes with knowledge
    A lot of people praise his bleed but I personally find him low tier
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Magik earned that spot though.

Venom Duck doesn’t have a big enough following to overshadow his powerfulness. Venom is more overblown than VDuck

But ima say Red Hulk. Yeah a strong mystic/poison clearer but considering he’s mostly synergy filler… not buying it. He’s there to boost Domino and Masacre more than anything and even when you add Omega whom alongside Saber snap really nice into the Merc-Trinity as boosting The 3 Mutants all together… Red Hulk gets nothing besides giving Omega Pare-Spores, Masacre Block Incinerate, Domino explosions, and he gets a faster scorch build and a slightly better Sp2.

Your right. I guess Magik got shadowed by my witnessing of VTD being overhyped when he came out.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Not really any of the above imo.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Hela
    And I only voted Hela because she's a pain to get furies loaded up against limber or stun immune. She is awesome if used right though.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    tbh none of these are really overrated. Honestly i think corvus and blade are a bit overhyped. I don't have corvus and can see his appeal, but from what I've seen he really needs cruelty charges to do good damage. I have 4/55 so maybe im biased, but without danger sense he just doesn't hit hard enough. The regen is awesome, no getting around that. Debuff shruggin too, although seldom comes into play. He was made to counter a few specific champs, and kabam went overboard with synergies. Without them, he's above average, but not much different from wolvie
    This won’t be popular, and not on your list but my vote is for Corvus. Without boosts or suicides he’s pretty miserable to fight with once the charges are gone. Slow and clunky on top of that. Hyperion is the superior Cosmic. Change my mind..

I actually 100% agree. Didn’t want to put him up here cause I would get flagged for spam and abuse by the people on here, literally always happens to me no real reason
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    This list...
    Hamin wrote: »
    This list...

It’s almost like I wanted to have diversity on the forums and you do know that you are limited to 10 options on a poll...
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »
    This list...

It’s almost like I wanted to have diversity on the forums and you do know that you are limited to 10 options on a poll...

I know, right?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Red Hulk
    Yeah Red Hulk gets almost nothing from unique Synergies. Compared to what he does for Domino and Masacre and Omega… he’s unappreciated in the relationship 😂

Overall he’s mid range beat stick with technical incinerate immunity for Mephisto and poison immunity for the few instances outside nodes that you’ll encounter poison. Oh and he also benefits from fighting Magneto…

Yeah he’s not quite the level of LC, Carnage and debatably Venom who while I agree is overhyped a bit at times is still a straight savage when you get 2 Precision up and he’s basically a tankier Classic Black Panther with his signature built in and a penchant for killing spiders. Red Hulk compared to what just the other 3 fixed champs and Gulk can do is about average for heavy-ish hitting counter-pic
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He maybe great for LOL, but SL lacks any type of utility to be very useful outside of LOL. No immunities, no reliable power control, no combo shield, no projectile evasion, and no anti-evade/autoblock mechanisms. He was once an essential champ to finish LOL but there have been many champs since then that can clear with more utility, making Starlord obsolete. Sentinel, Medusa, Blade, Gwenpool, Archangel, Ghost, SESM, and Domino just to name a few.

Killing everything fast is pretty usefull lol. I use him all the time still. I've never understood the argument that he is only good for LOL.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hela
    Idk why Drax is even on this list. He’s not overrated. People know exactly how mediocre he is. But I don’t see they hype in Hela. She has a small following. I think she’s garbage.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Red Hulk
    Magik.