**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I just pulled a 5* Beast

Can someone give me a detailed pro and cons list on this Champion? I really didn't want to start a discussion but when you search for "Beast" on this forum, you get everything that's unrelated to the champ -_-

Comments

• 1epscrrj93xh.png
    This
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    F4AŔLEEZ wrote: »
    1epscrrj93xh.png
    This

If you have nothing to say, kindly eff off.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Well he is not that good, but if you are a beginner, he is quite handy. Beast is more good when awakened with all those combos and bleed. I have him as a 4-star duped but never ranked him above rank2
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'm personally a fan of Beast, I maxed out my 4* and even used a gem on him (this was a long time ago). He really needs the dupe tho...
    Freestyle is his "offensive" stance. Unduped, he'll deal bleed, just like any other bleed champ.
    Acrobatic is his "defensive" stance. Very underrated. The opponent is passively enervated (will gain 50% less power from being struck) and crits deal less damage to beast.

Aside from those stances, beast has a very useful bleed resistance. He reduces BOTH potency and duration by 65%. In certain cases, he can heal from bleed via willpower. His specials 1 and 2 will stun. sp3 deals more damage per combo hit (similar to sl). However the attack increase is negligible and sp3 does NOT hit hard. Use sp1 and sp2, depending on what stance you need.

Once duped, beast is so cool. In freestyle he will deal extra direct damage per hit of a MLLLM combo. He will then gain increased crit rating for a while, and then repeat.
    In acrobatic, beast will regen for every step of a parry-MLLM combo. Upon success, the opponent is completely enervated for a while. Again, a VERY underrated ability.
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I'm personally a fan of Beast, I maxed out my 4* and even used a gem on him (this was a long time ago). He really needs the dupe tho...
    Freestyle is his "offensive" stance. Unduped, he'll deal bleed, just like any other bleed champ.
    Acrobatic is his "defensive" stance. Very underrated. The opponent is passively enervated (will gain 50% less power from being struck) and crits deal less damage to beast.

Aside from those stances, beast has a very useful bleed resistance. He reduces BOTH potency and duration by 65%. In certain cases, he can heal from bleed via willpower. His specials 1 and 2 will stun. sp3 deals more damage per combo hit (similar to sl). However the attack increase is negligible and sp3 does NOT hit hard. Use sp1 and sp2, depending on what stance you need.

Once duped, beast is so cool. In freestyle he will deal extra direct damage per hit of a MLLLM combo. He will then gain increased crit rating for a while, and then repeat.
    In acrobatic, beast will regen for every step of a parry-MLLM combo. Upon success, the opponent is completely enervated for a while. Again, a VERY underrated ability.

I guess he'll be arena fodder until he's duped. Thanks for the info.