**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Active looking for Map 4+ Gold 3+ Alliance

c175lbz6nrbk.png
This is me. Line id Nomad77. Looking for relaxed group but gets the job done.

Comments

• Line id Bryan (Nomad77)
  • AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50
    Hi! i tried to add you on line. We do Map 345 for AQ. And active in AW. We would love to have you on our team. :) Add me on Line (adziemarie) 2vhbeimz2j9s.png
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (13+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 433 in AQ (running 60/70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last season and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    @Ryb777 is it nomad77 or nomad777??
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Anyway we're a 12m gold2 Alli that does aq map 5,5,4,4,4

Add me in line if interested bud.
    Line: jooboob83
    Ign: CrispyChickenFeet
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Are you still looking?