**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need A chill,relax Semi retired Alliance.

Hi All,
I need An Chilled,relaxed Life first game second Alliance .
No Drama but fun Alliance:)
Aq preferred over aw.
I can do map 4 or 5 in Aq.
preferably 2 AW bgs, so in case life happens,you can go for a trip etc

nrda1fh7ht5k.png

For Christmas,i just wanna relax,give and share gifts and enjoy.:)
Thank you all,please Feel free to contact me.
Line id: kg186
IGN: kg186

Comments

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Look up Mr Tic Tac in game. We are chilled. Do two BG of Map 4 and one BG of Map 2.

We do AW 3 times a week with three BG but don't force you to move. Don't use line. Some of us are on a messenger group for the laugh.
  • Bump
  • Hey Lion. We run map 3, but are a retirement alliance. No requirements.
    Check us out. StnkL
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Add me at XxLoganTDCxX and go to my alliance. its not private so you can just join
  • Bump
  • Lion Heart we are trying to rebuild if thats something you would be down for?
  • SalesNick wrote: »
    Lion Heart we are trying to rebuild if thats something you would be down for?

meaning , you are building new alliance or aq map or aw? i don't understand .plz elaborate
  • We just kicked a bunch of non active players and i just took over the officer position and we are looking to start doing aq map 4 and 5 and wars 2-3 times a week once i get enough recruits.

• can we chat on Line app?
  • Yea for sure add me its salesnick6003
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi All,
    Aq preferred over aw.

nrda1fh7ht5k.png

Hi Lion_Heart123, at [1Dos3], we are an organized, active, AQ-focused alliance. We have room for another teammate.

We play AQ 5 days a week in 3 BGs. In BG 1, we play Map 5 the first 2 days and Map 4 the remaining 3 days. In BG 2, we play Map 3 x 5 days a week, and in BG 3, we play Map 2 x 5 days a week. Collectively, we put up over 37 M points and get the following combined rewards (daily, peak and ranked rewards) for each teammate:

Map 5 Crystals x 7, Map 4 Crystals x 9, Map 3 Crystals x 5, Map 2 Crystals x 5; 79725 Gold, 20200 battlechips, T4CC fragment Crystals x 5, 28400 T4BC fragments, 2200 Glory, Greater Glory Crystal x 1

Our goal is to reach 40 M points milestone in AQ and we are not very far off. By my calculation, if BG 3 can do Map 3 x 5 days a week, we would be over 40 M points. There is no pressure and we diligently work toward this goal.

We don't participate in war consistently. As stated initially, we are focused in AQ because we want the resources to power up and grow our lower ratings teammates. Once our alliance is stronger, we will plan for and participate in war. Right now, war would be on occasion and only if we have the minimum 10 available teammates to fill up the BG.

We participate in weekly SA. We surpass 320K points for max peak rewards and get ranked 71-100% for ranked rewards. In other alliance events, we typically hit the next-to-last or last milestones. We don't do well in those events that need arena grinding. In our alliance, there is NO requirement to grind or event minimums. We figure if you are active, the numbers will take care of itself. The bottom line is this is a fun, relaxed, organized alliance that help each other grow. No drama. And it's free-to-play, meaning you will never have me or an officer ask you to spend real money in the game. You can do it if you want or not. It's up to you. We do offer advice if you solicit it when it comes to mastery setup, the champs to rank up, or any other advice about game content that you find difficulty in, e.g. Act IV, Act V, monthly quests, etc.

We have small donations that are due each Monday by 11:59 PM PST. We ask that each teammate donate to the treasury: 20,000 gold, 625 loyalty, and 1,500 battlechips. This is only a fraction of the costs to cover the expense of playing Map 5 and Map 4 to get more Map 5 and Map 4 crystals in order to get more T4CCs for our teammates to grow their champ. I subsidize the remaining costs, as leader. When we are strong enough, the subsidy will stop. In the mean time, I want to keep donations low so that our teammates have the necessary resources to power up their champs.

We use Telegram as our communication app. This app is required. Battlegroup/route assignments and alliance news, tutorials, predicted arena cutoffs, etc. are posted in our app so it's important to communicate there as the in-game chat is completely unreliable, and unwarranted hashtags appear out of nowhere. From experience, it just waste so much of our time. All of us have lives out of this game. That's important. This game is to be fun and a diversion. We don't let it take over our lives.

If this situation fits what you seek or if you have any questions that I may not have touched upon, please feel free to reach out to me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. I can also be reached via Telegram, @gladiator2014. If you use the search box in the Telegram app to find me, please don't forget to put the @ before my name or you won't find me.

Lastly, are you a fan of Jean Claude Van Damme. Just curious due to your forum name.
  • Hi All,
    Aq preferred over aw.

nrda1fh7ht5k.png

Hi Lion_Heart123, at [1Dos3], we are an organized, active, AQ-focused alliance. We have room for another teammate.

We play AQ 5 days a week in 3 BGs. In BG 1, we play Map 5 the first 2 days and Map 4 the remaining 3 days. In BG 2, we play Map 3 x 5 days a week, and in BG 3, we play Map 2 x 5 days a week. Collectively, we put up over 37 M points and get the following combined rewards (daily, peak and ranked rewards) for each teammate:

Map 5 Crystals x 7, Map 4 Crystals x 9, Map 3 Crystals x 5, Map 2 Crystals x 5; 79725 Gold, 20200 battlechips, T4CC fragment Crystals x 5, 28400 T4BC fragments, 2200 Glory, Greater Glory Crystal x 1

Our goal is to reach 40 M points milestone in AQ and we are not very far off. By my calculation, if BG 3 can do Map 3 x 5 days a week, we would be over 40 M points. There is no pressure and we diligently work toward this goal.

We don't participate in war consistently. As stated initially, we are focused in AQ because we want the resources to power up and grow our lower ratings teammates. Once our alliance is stronger, we will plan for and participate in war. Right now, war would be on occasion and only if we have the minimum 10 available teammates to fill up the BG.

We participate in weekly SA. We surpass 320K points for max peak rewards and get ranked 71-100% for ranked rewards. In other alliance events, we typically hit the next-to-last or last milestones. We don't do well in those events that need arena grinding. In our alliance, there is NO requirement to grind or event minimums. We figure if you are active, the numbers will take care of itself. The bottom line is this is a fun, relaxed, organized alliance that help each other grow. No drama. And it's free-to-play, meaning you will never have me or an officer ask you to spend real money in the game. You can do it if you want or not. It's up to you. We do offer advice if you solicit it when it comes to mastery setup, the champs to rank up, or any other advice about game content that you find difficulty in, e.g. Act IV, Act V, monthly quests, etc.

We have small donations that are due each Monday by 11:59 PM PST. We ask that each teammate donate to the treasury: 20,000 gold, 625 loyalty, and 1,500 battlechips. This is only a fraction of the costs to cover the expense of playing Map 5 and Map 4 to get more Map 5 and Map 4 crystals in order to get more T4CCs for our teammates to grow their champ. I subsidize the remaining costs, as leader. When we are strong enough, the subsidy will stop. In the mean time, I want to keep donations low so that our teammates have the necessary resources to power up their champs.

We use Telegram as our communication app. This app is required. Battlegroup/route assignments and alliance news, tutorials, predicted arena cutoffs, etc. are posted in our app so it's important to communicate there as the in-game chat is completely unreliable, and unwarranted hashtags appear out of nowhere. From experience, it just waste so much of our time. All of us have lives out of this game. That's important. This game is to be fun and a diversion. We don't let it take over our lives.

If this situation fits what you seek or if you have any questions that I may not have touched upon, please feel free to reach out to me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. I can also be reached via Telegram, @gladiator2014. If you use the search box in the Telegram app to find me, please don't forget to put the @ before my name or you won't find me.

Lastly, are you a fan of Jean Claude Van Damme. Just curious due to your forum name.

hi, i prefer line app,Friended you in IGN.telegram is it similar?
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    [/quote]

hi, i prefer line app,Friended you in IGN.telegram is it similar?[/quote]

It is similar. We have used LINE in the past. We prefer Telegram though. The app is free, secured, and compatible across many platforms like iOS, android, PC, MAC, etc.

Would you consider using Telegram?

• I am still looking after goin in an alliance ,
    PS: need active alliance.
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    We are a active ally, map 4 x5, war x3 bg Trier 9 may suit you. Ally tag A-g-b