**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I find it bit unfair

I have been playing this game for about 1.5 years and in this time period i had never used any third party app or shared my account. But on previous day of ban wave i used a mod apk to clear LoL one path that's it. I never used that mod for arena or story mode or any other quest. The next morning i was permanently banned from the game.
I have been hardcore player through out my play time spending about 6-8 hrs a day on this game. I had already complete RoL Explored act 4 and completed act 5.1 and 5.2 in legit way.
I know its illegal and against the term of game to use mod apk to pass through content of game but i used it only for a single path of LOL. They could have taken back the rewards i obtain from it and temporary ban me for 30 days, I will be okay with that..... But banning me permanently for single mistake is bit unfair i think..

Comments

• Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    I think it's pretty fair.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    This can't be real....
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    it's only a 'mistake' because you got caught.

It wasn't a 'mistake' at all. it was a conscious decision to cheat.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Whocaller wrote: »
    I know its illegal and against the term of game to use mod apk to pass through content of game but i used it only for a single path of LOL.

There's your answer.
  • WhocallerWhocaller Posts: 23
    @Noobeeus i know that and i am owning it too, I dont know what your point is really.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    @Whocaller my point is you thought you did nothing wrong, until you were caught.

Admitting you did something wrong after being caught is the type of thing we don't need in this game. You have no integrity.
    @Dexman1349 I am really not asking for a answer. I just find it bit unfair to get banned permanently for single mistake.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The question is, would you have volunteered giving up your results had you not been caught?

This is the same as arguing with a police officer for getting a speeding ticket. You had no problems going fast until you had the flashing lights in your mirror.
    @noobeeus Have you even read what i said? I know what i did was wrong. But Handing me a permanent ban For a mistake which can be reverse easily and give me a temporary ban is what i find a bit unfair.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    How did you know reversing is easy?

the catalyst you get you used already.
    The shards you get you open already.

Have you think about how to reverse

And do you know how much resources needed to just reverse every cheaters in the world?

This discussion has been closed.