**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* scarlet witch

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
i read on a post tht the 5* scarlet witch might not be availaible soon.
why?
because her sig ability is a bit difficult to scale on 200 sig levels.

now as a 4* for 99sig levels she has 85% chance to proc buffs nd debuffs

if kabam creates a 5* scarlet witch with the same 85% chance at 200sig levels will u still love to have her?

5* scarlet witch 82 votes

yes abosulutely, scarlet witch is still a goddess and i m ok with 85%
70%
Vdh2008RektorCaptain_Kandicebdawg923SnakeEyes69Timone147FabiusBRbelli300AxeCopFireTendersquadDrenlinzuffyPcc880NightCrackerMets17Star_Lord_nameplasDarkrider05captaincushvinniegainz 58 votes
yes, but i would like the percentage chance to increase a bit
20%
tlhJamesMNew_Noob168Lt_Magnum_1zackb213Shadow_PhoneixMitchell35KngSpcpigupompomAlexxキングTheSpicyKnightShaun01TivjyotKevin0998AwsomediabrinesvssdevaLostReplica23 17 votes
no, i already have 5* god tier champs i don't need SW
6%
DragonFire2Charlie_SceneBlackFreQuencyAgentMZpeasant 5 votes
Idc, i just hate SW
2%
Swe_wolfisMaldroit2 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    If SW can be obtained as a 5*, it would change the meta a little. She is no Ghost, Blade, Corvius, or Void but she can hit hard and have decent regen. Her nullify ability could make her another Medusa counter.
  • Options
    HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    I still use my 4* SW and Dr.S for lots of content. Especially when my heavy hitters are locked up in AQ/AW and I’m still rocking UC EQ
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    If they ever add her I’m sure she will be the last of the “old guard” to make it
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I dont want to blow anyone's mind but there was a rumour of a data mined ultimate sw
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    5* SW will have the same % for her sig abaility at 200 as a 4* at 99. That’s how vision works. I’m assuming the same for electro, BW, and DS
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    They won't release her when she's pretty much the only good Hyperion counter for Champion Clash. That would ruin the income from Odins bought by the desperate ones

How is she the only good Hyperion counter? She's good, sure, but not anywhere near as good as magik, DV, or Doc Ock
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They won't release her when she's pretty much the only good Hyperion counter for Champion Clash. That would ruin the income from Odins bought by the desperate ones

The hood works well.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2018

That's exactly why they should though. I think you believe that the developer are against the community. Ive never heard of this before. Plus they'd make so much more money now if they did release her in a gmfc than they would people buying up pots and revives from 6 fights.

Also I countered him 6 straight times using gwen pool and modok. But many people used void and even Dr. Strange. Magik and others are so good for him
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yep, same 85% would be fair. Just give her more health and attack like any 5* and I'd be happy.
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    SW will be released as a 5* sooner than later. The bottom line is Kabam is a company thats in business to make money. They know that a crystal with a chance at a 5* SW would sell. Maybe their best selling crystal ever. The talk of her disrupting the "meta" isn't accurate. There are Champs in the game now just as powerful, some more so.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    She needs her dupe ability to scale down for 5 star. Maybe 65-70% at sig 200, with around 15-20% each at sig 1.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Kabam would make tons of money if they sold her.