**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation for 8% 12% Class Boosts? [Merged Threads] [Admin: Comp Coming]

Comments

• QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    I spent a ton on these as I used them when clearing LOL 100% and I've used them occasionally since. That's alot of wasted loyalty . There really should be some form of compensation for this if they haven't been working all this time as players have spent a great deal of currency on items that have not been working as advertised.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Pretty sure I even used units to buy these in the past.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    This is really messed up. If Kabam knew these were broken and didn't say anything, how are players supposed to know. I have never seen this reported anywhere. Used thousands of loyalty on these boosts. I use a few every war. I really hope there's some kind of compensation for all the wasted resources. @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Vydious
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Hey Kabam, you can’t just casually tell us that boosters haven’t been working without saying how you’re going to compensate us for it. I’ve used a TON of loyalty on those boosters for Corvus and HE, also a few others like Hyperion, and if they’ve not been working, we need a refund of loyalty.
    In fact we probably need a unit and potion compensation pack, because we used these boosters to make killing enemies easier and if it wasn’t working then fights were just as hard as if we’d not used the boosters, resulting in us spending more units/potions as we quested and fought war. Heck I used one this war on HE and died in my fight (only 3rd death this season). If this had been working I possibly wouldn’t have died.
    Kabam, plz make this right!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    How do you propose they would give everyone back what they spent on them? Do we know how long the issue has been present? It could have only been a month, and people are assuming they never worked.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    This is ridiculous, no wonder I wasn’t seeing any significant reduction in number of hits for boss fights, been wasting loyalty on these the whole damn time
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Yup we better get compensation back.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    MCB05 wrote: »
    Always felt they did little but now they tell us they did nothing. Shameful.

Right. Because of all the details you have.
  • 6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    Would be nice if a Kabam representative addressed this.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    How do you propose they would give everyone back what they spent on them? Do we know how long the issue has been present? It could have only been a month, and people are assuming they never worked.

They literally just reimbursed everyone loyalty and units based on how they acquired mystic cores over the past 4 years. If they can find out how I got a mystic core 4 years ago they sure as hell can figure out how many boost's I've bought from the loyalty store.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I would like to know more about this. How long have they not worked? Always? How long has Kabam been aware of this issue and not said anything?

If they weren’t working, we should’ve been told. This is a communication fail or a lack of transparency. As soon as they were aware they weren’t working, they should’ve been pulled from the store and we should have been made aware.

They literally just reimbursed everyone loyalty and units based on how they acquired mystic cores over the past 4 years. If they can find out how I got a mystic core 4 years ago they sure as hell can figure out how many boost's I've bought from the loyalty store.

You're talking about purchases specific to 5 Ranks of a Mastery that are the same throughout.
    We don't even know how long the bug was present. The longer you go back, the more complex it becomes. For argument's sake, let's say they never worked. I'm skeptical of that, but let's go with that example. You want them to analyze every purchase since their introduction and refund all Loyalty? Does that not strike you as a tad bit time-consuming?
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    ok peeps lets keep this at the top and hope a mod comments

You're talking about purchases specific to 5 Ranks of a Mastery that are the same throughout.
    We don't even know how long the bug was present. The longer you go back, the more complex it becomes. For argument's sake, let's say they never worked. I'm skeptical of that, but let's go with that example. You want them to analyze every purchase since their introduction and refund all Loyalty? Does that not strike you as a tad bit time-consuming?

If that’s what it takes, then yes. I just hate the immediate complaints and pitchforks when they don’t have enough data to complain.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018

I don't care how freaking time consuming it is for them. They sold broken boosts, they need to reimburse people the loyalty they spent on them. It's not a hard concept. Way to endorse fraud GW!

If you're bank's ATM was only giving you half of the cash you asked for, while taking the full amount from your account, I'm sure you would be cool it they said it was too time consuming to figure out how much they owed you, right?
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Since there were no details provided around this issue, no one can say for sure how prevalent the issue was. Regardless, it would have been better to surface the issue when they were made aware of it.

As for a resolution, we know they have the data points. It wouldn't be hard if the boosts simply didn't work. But much more difficult if the boosts solely didn't work in certain content.

Its always more complex to correct an issue that to properly code/test it from the beginning, but this is where we are currently.
  • To the mod currently merging the threads...

Can we get an official word on this now that you've noticed it? Would be a good time to chill people out and let everyone know the right thing will be done.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    lol
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    They honestly don't need to figure out how much players wasted on these items. Make a big apology and give everyone a years worth of loyalty as a Mia culpa. Show the players you care for once and stop trying to sweep things under the rug and hope you don't get caught. All you are doing is alienating the people that provide you your livelihood with their hard earned money.
  • I agree with everyone here, I’ve spent thousands and thousands of loyalty on those and they never seemed to work... all you do is announce it at the VERY BOTTOM that it’s getting fixed, never even said it was broken... you have to do something for us in return for it being broken.
    BigDWSU wrote: »
    They honestly don't need to figure out how much players wasted on these items. Make a big apology and give everyone a years worth of loyalty as a Mia culpa. Show the players you care for once and stop trying to sweep things under the rug and hope you don't get caught. All you are doing is alienating the people that provide you your livelihood with their hard earned money.

That doesn’t make sense and it’s not fair. If you never bought any boosts then you don’t need to be compensated.

I don't care how freaking time consuming it is for them. They sold broken boosts, they need to reimburse people the loyalty they spent on them. It's not a hard concept. Way to endorse fraud GW!

If you're bank's ATM was only giving you half of the cash you asked for, while taking the full amount from your account, I'm sure you would be cool it they said it was too time consuming to figure out how much they owed you, right?

Fraud. Is that what you call a bug? Do you know how long they've been aware it's been broken? Do you know how long the issue has been present? That's highly dramatic.