**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is my team good enough for 5.2.5?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Hey I'm working on getting uncollected and this quest has been the toughest for me by far. I'm thinking my team should do and it's just the bane throwing me off, but I wanted to know what you guys think. Thanks

I'm using:
Sabretooth 5* R3
Blade 4* R5 ( Duped )
Medusa 4* R5
GR 4* R5
SL 4* R4 ( Duped )

Comments

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    So I'm running through without spending any units so far. Here's my progress. Should I back out?

i30fyayvrplw.png
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would. Learn to time it with parries and you will be good. Excluding KG of course
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I found that Bane is about developing the habit of watching that timer closely and playing slowly. Hit them to get Bane working against them, then just go slow. Try to keep them between 1-2 bars of power and bait. If you're in the middle of a combo and notice that the timer will expire shortly after you'd finish it, just stop and try to get a parry in to reset Bane on your opponent as quickly as possible. It saves you from slowly losing any more health than you need to over the course of the map.

It was tricky for me, because I'm an aggressive fighter. But once you come to terms with the fact that you can play conservatively and have your opponent steadily lose their health while you dance around, it's not too bad.