**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Punisher 2099 loses Overcharge when hit?

After firing Special 1, when Overcharge activates, the ability stops if hit by the opponent directly. I cannot recall if this has always been the case, or if this is a glitch. There is no mention in his abilities about the Overcharge dropping if contact is received. Is this intentional?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Never
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    This is still happening.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Me too
    There is a problem with punisher 2099 when I get hit he's loss he's overcharge
  • Would anyone who has experienced this be able to tell us what game modes you've seen this in or who you were fighting against when this happened?
    It's in Arena, Quests and War. It happens to both the player and the AI. Punisher fires Special 1, Overcharge Passive starts, and if attacked it immediately disappears.

I cannot say who I'm fighting with because it happens with all fighters against him.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I made a thread on this a while ago, nothing came of it. On being hit, pun2099 loses overcharge. Consistently. All gamemodes, all matchups
    Yes it happens in all the modes I will drop a video or gif today here
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    What star have you seen this with ? I’ve been using my 3* in the danger rooms a lot and this hasn’t happened.
    What star have you seen this with ? I’ve been using my 3* in the danger rooms a lot and this hasn’t happened.

My 4 star and have 3 star one too same problem
    edited September 2018
    Maybe it's device specific? I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 and an iPad Air (2)?

Also, I've only been using a 5-Star Punisher 2099. But I know I've fought a 4-Star and above and seen this happen every time.
    edited September 2018
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    Maybe it's device specific? I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 and an iPad Air (2)?

Also, I've only been using a 5-Star Punisher 2099. But I know I've fought a 4-Star and above and seen this happen every time.

Same my Phone is A infinix Pro Note 3 Same problem the Graphics in my phone are high and I don't have any problem with the game

It look like punisher 2099 is bugged
    Would anyone who has experienced this be able to tell us what game modes you've seen this in or who you were fighting against when this happened?

https://youtu.be/cRrSord1gpY