**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected BC Rewards

I’ve only been tracking the payout of 10 packs of uncollected battle crystals for 6 weeks... and... the gold and credits have been dropping like a rock.

My last 10 pack... keep in mind this costs 100,000 battle chips:

180,000 gold
75 credits

Last weeks 10 pack?

220,000 gold
75 credits

The 10 pack before that:

260,000 gold
150 credits

Does anyone else grind enough arena to notice this?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'll go awhile with nothing but gold and then hit 250-450 units several times in a row. The only constant for me is never pulling punisher lol. I've seen people open a million chips or more at a time with both and the units and gold even out to the same. I wish they would make the uncollected at least slightly better but whatever.
  • LaserbreakLaserbreak Posts: 18
    pulled 600 units and 4* punisher from two stack of 3 crystals
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Its random.. Sometimes you get lucky with units.. Most of the time unlucky
  • Haven't seen any sort of downward trend, my openings have been bouncing around up and down. I think my most recent three 10-crystal openings have had 450, 50, and 150 units in that order. A little before that I had two in a row with zero units.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    @DNA3000 Thanks for this feedback!

I understand that this whole game is RNG based, but the only way to see if this is true is data.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    never pulled 5* punisher but I did pull the 4* the other week had him already from arena and awakened from aw gem from act 4
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    I only open the regular arena crystals 10 at a time. I average about 20 units per 20k BC
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited December 2018
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    I’ve only been tracking the payout of 10 packs of uncollected battle crystals for 6 weeks... and... the gold and credits have been dropping like a rock.

My last 10 pack... keep in mind this costs 100,000 battle chips:

180,000 gold
    75 credits

Last weeks 10 pack?

220,000 gold
    75 credits

The 10 pack before that:

260,000 gold
    150 credits

Does anyone else grind enough arena to notice this?

i can get that many units from normal ten packs, which only cost 20k, would definately buy only for the gold, but when i need units i might as well buy normal ones.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    For units, it is always better to open the normal Arena crystals (AC). I've opened both multiple times and more often than not the UC Arena crystals have less chance to give units.

Example, I opened 100k BC the other day of normal AC and got 300 units
    Opened 50k yesterday and got 120 units again.

Before that I opened 100k UC AC, and rarely got units.
    Upon opening about 600k UC AC once, I got about 700 units. Too random and definitely the normal ones have better chance of giving units.