**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for 8% 12% Class Boosts? [Merged Threads] [Admin: Comp Coming]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Time-lapse of being ****

8r03hj40t3fq.jpeg

They didn't say all, they said some class boosts so you don't if it wasn't working.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    They need to provide clarity and refund resources spent on items that didn't work as expected
  • LMAO @ these "high level" players that couldn't tell the difference
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Time-lapse of being ****

8r03hj40t3fq.jpeg

They didn't say all, they said some class boosts so you don't if it wasn't working.

Where do you see “some”?? They said said class boosts with 5%, 8%, 12% weren’t working. That doesn’t say some were working and some weren’t.

On the other hand they didn’t say “all,” so we don’t know the extent of the impact, which is why Kabam needs to provide more information.
  • Yea this is just ridiculous, we deff need some kind of compensation, those items add up
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    LMAO @ these "high level" players that couldn't tell the difference
    Kabam didn’t know either and they made the game!
    Shows that some of these interactions are too obscured and inconsistent. How should players have determined that these weren’t working when you don’t know opponent masteries in arena (except for kang/thanos teams that have unknown tweaks but no known masteries) or AQ/AW and still factor in whatever magic dust gets sprinkled on CPU champs in all content that isn’t visible to players in addition to listed nodes.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    If anything deserves some recompense, this is it.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I really can't even fathom the amount of loyalty I've spent on these.

Wow.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Shame on you kabam
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Lol... I have done the same... You know, I remember thinking at least 5-6 times, "I don't even notice a difference when I use these."

I stopped buying them for that reason. Just didn’t wasn’t seeing a difference when using them. Didn’t think it was them not working. I prefer using the other “lesser or greater power boosts.
  • I used units to boost what about deaths and items used due to improper functionality this is a real bad situation
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    hunteraven wrote: »
    I used units to boost what about deaths and items used due to improper functionality this is a real bad situation

You would have only lost loyalty. There wouldn't be anything else associated with it. No units or potions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    hunteraven wrote: »
    I used units to boost what about deaths and items used due to improper functionality this is a real bad situation

You would have only lost loyalty. There wouldn't be anything else associated with it. No units or potions.

this is correct.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I hope the compensation is not loyalty worth 3 boosts to everyone like that Aegon comp
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    I hope the compensation is not loyalty worth 3 boosts to everyone like that Aegon comp

Yeah. Considering I spent 230k loyalty in the last 4 weeks on loyalty boosts.