**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an alliance

I’m looking for an alliance that’s interested in adding me. Looking for active, strong and social alliance. Here is my team for preference:
kx13e7majfd5.png

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    3va0r372kzyv.png
    rnhgn0vr397y.png
  • join here:

My Alliance [ØASÎS] is recruiting now!!
    Looking for members looking to join me to build a great alliance: Guardians of the ØASÎS [ØASÎS] that will hopefully become friends with ØMNÎ. Once we get it going we can grow through the season ranks together, will take some time but we will get there. Looking for mostly skilled players, also join quicker and prove to me you have what it takes to be an officer and I will promote you because I am looking for a special few members that are looking for an officer position and can help run an alliance with me.
    Stone -> Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Platinum -> Master (eventually)
    Looking for any members that are preferably active at least once a day and have skills that are looking to build another great alliance: [ØASÎS]
    Join now, or hit me up in-game for more info: GG Budz or GamePlayWorldjr
    Tag: ØASÎS
    Name: Guardians of the ØASÎS
    Sorry I’m looking for built, established alliances
    Wow beggars can be choosers...
    Excuse me beggars?
    Ok but three problems with your comment 1.) it violates the forum rules 2.) I’m the one looking for the alliance not you so I get to choose what I want from an alliance and I saw this alliance and they were a new alliance which I was not looking for 3.) the term that you used: beggar is completely unnecessary and is not constructive if you are not interested in adding me there is no reason for you to make that comment
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    To elaborate on what he said, your rating is too low for an established alliance. Most of them look for prestige over 4K just because they rather have strong defenders in war, start off w a low alliance. Then build up.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    As someone who’s played this for a while, don’t get offended by comments made here in the forum. Trolls will always be around but don’t take it personal.