**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Was that even on the table because of the show?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Tensio wrote: »
    Will you refund all the loyalty spent in 12% & 8% boosts? @Kabam Miike

I would also like to know as I've spent a ton of loyalty for these boosts that were defective.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I would say OG DD needs a rework more than the Flix version.

That makes sense. OG DD has value and just needs a tweak. Netflix is a dumpster fire. I support not bothering with him first.
  • Raganator wrote: »
    Are we going to get any type of loyalty refund for spending on boosts that apparently didn't work?

Hello,

Please refer to this thread for the latest information about the loyalty compensation for this issue. Thanks!
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    Oh my God well I feel like an idiot the ridiculous amount of loyalty I spent to have all of those boosts at Max. I would use those boosts sometimes three times a war...... Like I had a feeling I didn’t notice much of a difference but to be now hit with the realization that they weren’t working at all makes me feel like ****. For all the times I stayed up till 12 o’clock at night just to grab all of the boost I possibly can, and even leaving some in my storage to claim once I’ve used one from my inventory. I took a hit not putting my mystic dispersion back to Max in order to have that extra loyalty to help me with my boosts for war....
  • RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    Will this update give my iPad Pro 12.9 3rd gen full screen without black bars?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Will there be a gifting event?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    - Tier 4 Class Catalyst Trade-In Crystals will now be locked to Summoners that have achieved the designation of Conqueror or Uncollected.

What does it means by 'locked'? It means those that have been Uncollected or Conqueror can't trade T4cc anymore? The use of word 'lock' in here is misleading and confusing. Please check this up
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    - Tier 4 Class Catalyst Trade-In Crystals will now be locked to Summoners that have achieved the designation of Conqueror or Uncollected.

What does it means by 'locked'? It means those that have been Uncollected or Conqueror can't trade T4cc anymore? The use of word 'lock' in here is misleading and confusing. Please check this up

They meant that only people who has the Conqueror or Uncollected title can trade t4cc. So if you want to trade t4cc, better finish act 4 first
  • Can anyone say me is game working good on Android 9? Or there is still issue
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Ajaybohra wrote: »
    Can anyone say me is game working good on Android 9? Or there is still issue

Works fine for me
  • Paakax76Paakax76 Posts: 9
    Do the December calendar change after the update or does it stay the same?
    If the attack boost doesn't work all along, shouldn't we get a compensation for that.
    Tbh, I have never tracked down the special attack damage differences with or without the boost BUT I did use some of them during season 5 AW.
    If the boost didn't work, it's just a waste of loyalty chip and it's not easy to get them especially when you're playing in a lower tier AQ and easy AQ map.

So KABAM, please have a look at this issue. I dare to say that we need those loyalty chip now more than ever because of the short off season break that you set up.
    It's only fair.

They meant that only people who has the Conqueror or Uncollected title can trade t4cc. So if you want to trade t4cc, better finish act 4 first

Ain't it much easier to write "it's only available to those that have got Uncollected or Conqueror title"?
    I would say so myself. Anyways, thanks for the clarification.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Ain't it much easier to write "it's only available to those that have got Uncollected or Conqueror title"?

Doesn't make too big a difference IMO, I doubt anyone but the top of the top is gonna accept the 3-1 trade in required anyway.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Doesn't make too big a difference IMO, I doubt anyone but the top of the top is gonna accept the 3-1 trade in required anyway.

i do that trade
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

i do that trade

Same here. I have 12 science and skill t4cc. But less than 5 or so of the other 4. So I do the trade often lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

i do that trade

Same here. I have 12 science and skill t4cc. But less than 5 or so of the other 4. So I do the trade often lol

I've never done it. There have been times I would have and in the past I have let a lot of t4cc expire. Just haven't had a situation since it started where I got low on a class and had to open crystals. Mostly because of bad champ pulls lol.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    "New Titles will be granted to Summoners according to how long they’ve been battling in The Contest!"

Again ?
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    Much appreciated for being honest about the boosts not working, any dates for when we'll receive our loyalty back?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    "New Titles will be granted to Summoners according to how long they’ve been battling in The Contest!"

Again ?

Every year.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Does the new monthly Event Quest start on patch day ( today ) or in 2 days when the current one ends ?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Will the annual Gifting event be returning?

Yep! Check the december calendar announcement mail in-game, they mention gifting crystals
  • Please release those $1 crystals
  • AjitmoAjitmo Posts: 10
    Anyone else have the back issues disappear when they updated the game?
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    the event quest and back issues have disappeared. Awesome work!