**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The crystals get on my nerves

When it starts rolling all the good stuff comes on but when it's stopping a bunch of 2* comes up it always stops on something low and next to it its something high that get on nerves

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I think we can all agree.
  • iSymbioteiSymbiote Posts: 33
    I got sandwiched by 2 4* Voodoo's today
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I am 1 sec away from a 4* everytime
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Hahaha my 4* stopped on Mordo for like a second and jumped to Howard the Duck. FeelsbadMan
  • BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
    Don't roll it.
  • Bouv12Bouv12 Posts: 24
    Yeah and when you have 3 or 4* crystals they give the worst possible champions
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    the two stars need to just be removed or rare to get. its a joke the amount of those i pull on a weekly basis
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Do you understand the animation does not matter one bit? The champ you get is selected in the background the moment you slide it over to open it.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Do you understand the animation does not matter one bit? The champ you get is selected in the background the moment you slide it over to open it.

im sure he knows that, i think what his point is the fact you will almost always pull a two star and its just a let down as always

• MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    The animation should be all 4* and it lands on 2*...
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    agree i bought 3 of the new featured crystals today all i got was 2star. i should at least got 1 3star from it. :'(
  • PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    edited July 2017
    Sorry @Foxhero007 I assume the above is just a frustrated comment. You do understand random and that the higher the star of the champ the harder, 'rarer', it is to drop for you.

Therefore there is no should the odds don't change as it's per crystal, so whether you open 1, 3 or 300 you get the same odds of getting anything reasonable per crystal. I'm not insulting you but want to ensure you understand this, for as a player who has pulled hundreds of all types of crystals I feel that same frustration as you when I don't get what I want or anything more than a 2*.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    yes and thanks for understanding