**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Biohazard: Non-Strike Attacks?

I'm working with a roster that has limited Bleed-Immune options (I've had bad luck that way). So I need to get creative when Biohazard is present. (On straight up Bleed nodes I just try to end the fight quickly, something I can usually do with Hyperion).

So I was thinking Biohazard is an on-strike effect like Thorns or Electro's Static Shock. According to this reasoning, I figured Hyperion's Special 1 Attack (mostly the energy beams) should be safe so long as I do it from slight range so the initial swipe of his fist doesn't hit (in this case Event Quest 2.2 boss Blade, which is a Biohazard node). I successfully executed the attack, but the multiple pulses of ranged Energy attack from Hyperion's eyes EACH triggered Biohazard, placing 3x Bleed on him and finishing him pretty quickly thereafter.

Later I noticed that my own Blade's S1 Shuriken strikes seemed to reliably not trigger Biohazard.

• Does anyone know or have a list of attacks that do and don't trigger Biohazard?
• Is Hyperion's energy vision attack technically a physical strike?
• Did I find a bug?

Comments

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I hated that level of the monthly. I don't have good bleed immune options either.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    All do, you must’ve just not triggered them on the blade hits, I think it would’ve been in the node description of some attacks didn’t trigger it
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    All attacks trigger biohazard... but it is a chance based effect so u can get lucky
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I brought AA for that Blade and hoped that I could get some neurotoxins on before I started bleeding. Thankfully it worked
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    If 4/40 iceman didn’t work I was essentially screwed