**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Since the "Champion Challenge" dropped specials are being blocked alarmingly.

I am pretty sure I am not the only one who has noticed as soon as the champion challenge came out.

Specials off of chaining from combo's are being blocked at an alarming rate.

I play this game everyday quite a bit.

And this was pretty clear by the time I was exploring the last part of the first part.

This is noticeable in arena other event quests and AW.

Then when farming pots in realm of legends it's like it normally is.

There is almost no threat of having your special blocked coming off a light or medium.

It is so blatant I have started not even risking things and going straight parry special.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Does Kabam do this to "enhance" content?

I switched phones from a lte blade to a Motorola g6. Can that cause frame rate changes and I'm not adjusting?

I'm not crying about it. I just want to know what's up with this.

In the end it makes me a better summoner.

But still...

Thoughts?

Comments

• DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Specials being blocked idk, I haven’t seen a whole lot of change. However, in the champion challenge, I did notice the A.I. was incredibly good at intercepting me
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Honestly no. I almost never have specials blocked other than known bugs like CM Sp2 awhile ago. Didn't have any problem with specials being blocked in this event.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Man maybe it has to do with me switching from the lte blade to moto g 6 play.

The only major difference is the operating system. Screen resolution is actually better on the zte blade max.

But the game runs incredibly smoother on the Moto g6.

And I just got the moto two days before.

Maybe I have changed something in my play style.

I don't know.

Thanks for the responses tho guys.

I am going to make a concious Effort to get my special attacks off as fast as I can from combo and see if I just changed a bit with phone change
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Most of my deaths from the new challenge were from this so I've seen it too. It's like it skips a frame suddenly during your special and they block it and proceed to beat you down after. It's rage inducing. Haha.
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    And I'm on a OnePlus 6T if it helps. New phone and runs super smooth so it shouldn't be the device unless the game has been poorly optimised for this version of Android.