**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mail says gifting crystal on the december calendar

so does that mean the dec 25 ? is a gifting crystal....

Comments

• Yep obviously.

What a disappointment
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Was about to ask about this as well the moment i read the mail. Its not even the greater gifting one... Yet people expected a t2a...
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Was about to ask about this as well the moment i read the mail. Its not even the greater gifting one... Yet people expected a t2a...

The t2 alpha is always included in the special calendar
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Always. Dont xpeste alot of it. That just dump to do.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i love how it says its a secret on the calendar but then they just straight up tell us what it is lmao
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Gotta wait for the Special Calendar to get added...
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    It could have meant gifting crystals for the holiday special calendar. Hopefully the mystery item isnt gifting crystals. Because it wouldn’t be as much a mystery since gifting crystals were in that spot last year.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Is just a monthly calendar. It doesn't mean we ain't getting a special calendar for christmas or similar

I hope so cause the current calendar is trash
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    The gifting Crystal's have never been in the monthly if I recall

ever since the callendars came out weve had them in there...
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    II was hoping for rank down crystals....oh well..another disappointment from kabam. Probably need to end this game next year anyways.
  • AMJDarkholmeAMJDarkholme Posts: 30
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest

(looks like we're going to be getting a special event calendar in the upcoming update. Could be possible the gifting crystal will show up there?)