**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I've got two 5* generic AGs...

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
About to r5 my 5* Stark Spiderman, worth it? I'm continuing to open features. Was hoping for a voodoo or Omega red to use them on.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Especially if you're taking him to R5. Alot of Resources for a Champ that's not Awakened.
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    If the champ is worth r5 he is worth the generic. Who are you saving them for?
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    About to r5 my 5* Stark Spiderman, worth it? I'm continuing to open features. Was hoping for a voodoo or Omega red to use them on.

If you're r5ing a 5 star, more than likely you're collecting an average of one every other week. There are finite ways to get a 5 star generic AG, one of which has passed on Cyber Monday, the other finishing LOL. You were much more likely to dupe that sparky before finding another generic AG. Just keep that in mind before you drop that last AG on another champ that doesn't need it.

I get one about every 3 weeks. All very good points, haven't helped my decision at all lol
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Contrary to disbelief he gains immensely from his sig ability both offensively and defensively.

Offensively (above 50% hp) the uptime on taunt is insane and much easier to keep it on permanently. The crit rate gets ridiculous, I believe it goes up to around 75%. The dps is extremely noticeable.

Defensively (below 50% hp) his block prof actually gets pretty good at 10 poise and allows you to take some blocked hits without being completely wrecked because is normal block prof is ridiculously low.

Worth a generic, especially with the r5.

Edit: if it helps at all you can view my profile in game I have a r5 sparky with 157 sig I think
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Sparky is definitely worth an AG. I wish 4/55 sparky was duped. Just build those poise charges and watch as enemies get wrecked
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Sparky is worth it, he was my first champion i r5 after act v 100% before season 1 aw

Used my generic on him.

Decided to take my talents to platinum/master aw and did pretty well using him as my main. As alot of people already have r5 5* blades.

Starky has
    Taunt
    Power drain
    Sp1 stun
    Sp2 hits like a trucj
    Poise charges are incredible and op.

And he goes great with holy trinity, he doesnt really have a bad matchups.

He carried me through masters aw seasons 1,2,3,4,5 and to this day hes great

I got my first natural dupe of him after season 3.

Sparky will still do alot for you.
    I also have omega and hes worth a generic, seen people use it on him but i used murant gem, just use ur gems on champs u plan on r5ing.