**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just did a test run of 5.2.6..

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
I was bored and did a run through just to see how the content was, because I have no pots or revives, but boy does it hurt being sooo close.. Feels good to finally fight the Collector though!

lt12qjl2nze8.png

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Congratz :)
  • Nice work!
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I am doing completion cant believe i have to fight him againjbadunct9mj1.png
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    How hard was he?

@Strikerrx8
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    He is the hardest enemy in the entire game in terms of items usage (except some LoL enemies)
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    He is the hardest enemy in the entire game in terms of items usage (except some LoL enemies)
    I've heard people just revive after revive on him. Do his specials kill you instantly through block or something?
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    edited December 2018
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    I've heard people just revive after revive on him. Do his specials kill you instantly through block or something?

His specials are unblockable, he deals massive block damage, you have permanent class disadvantage, he can go unstoppable and regenerate at low health, and bane is the global node. Stark Spidey and classic Daredevil negate the specials almost every time at least.
  • I used an evade champ (needs to be super reliable). Otherwise it's get in there and do as much damage as you can as quickly as you can before you get ko'd... then revive and go again. No point really in using health potions because he'll ko you regardless.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Try using sabretooth and killmonger synergy it’ll avoid the tenacity collector has.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    @DragonFire2 I think you actually have the class advantage because of role reversal
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i tried the collecter just to test him out just now also, and got him down to 36k : /
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    He also erodes ability accuracy over time so even evade champs only last so long.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    First time I went in there, yeah, it was a revive fest. I just did it once and was like "NEVER AGAIN!"

Of course, when I did it, I only had r5 4*'s.

Now I have a r5 5* Hypy, a 6* CAIW, and a handful of r4 5*'s. So I went in, popped a health potion, and used Bane to my advantage.

Now I'm 100% 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, just need to finish exploring 5.4
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I am scared :(l5jceng3ttg7.png
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    i807uj4sxadz.jpeg
  • I use rank 4 4star and one rank 5 4 star iceman. I use 4 team revive to beat collector and no revive on other part
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    im just gonna sip my water as you break your phone fighting the collector
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Luke cage was my man to go against The Collector as Luke survive The Collector’s sp3.