**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam please make 4* awakening gems more accessible

I consider myself as upper low tier and I would love to take myself into the mid tier of players and one of the biggest steps to get there is duping four stars. But it is very rare for me to get a four star dupe from crystals and in fact I only have one dupe and that was on my juggernaut so i turn my attention to awakening gems and I jump at every opportunity but the thing is that kabam makes it way to hard to get them and I just want it to be a bit easier to get awakening gems just please. And again I just want some awakening gems I’m not asking for a mother load of awakening gems and I get that they’re valuable and you have to put the effort in but this is just too hard and with how hard your making your recent content its just too hard for lower tier players to progress. Please make a change to this kabam and make it easier for some of the lower tier players to catch up to stronger players

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They are like, getting easier and easier to get as time passes ...
    If you are really a low end player, then you don't need awakening gems for now. You still have a lot of content to do before you necessarily need them
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    If you are really a low end player, then you don't need awakening gems for now. You still have a lot of content to do before you necessarily need them
    I’m on act four and I’m currently level 40 and I have cleared all content realistically possible for me to complete
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    I’m on act four and I’m currently level 40 and I have cleared all content realistically possible for me to complete

tbh you should start getting more and more 4* crystals from where you are at, so dont worry, take your time, maybe focus on using champs that dont need awakening?
  • Options
    VulcanM wrote: »

tbh you should start getting more and more 4* crystals from where you are at, so dont worry, take your time, maybe focus on using champs that dont need awakening?
    That is what I’ve been doing but it is still very hard to progress without those dupes
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    What difficulty are you doing every month and what is your roster?
  • Options
    InfineosInfineos Posts: 126
    you need join ally that give at least 4* shards from 3 day events and SA rewards, and active enough to run map 3 or 4 with your current progression you will have access rank 5 them asap.
    Arena is your another alternative to get extra shards

and FYI, some champs don't even need to be duped to be great.

back in my days i challenge act 4 with rank 4 Hulkbuster and guilotine unduped, and at current state of game they gave many 4* shards already.
  • Options
    What difficulty are you doing every month and what is your roster?
    I’m doing heroic difficulty for event quest and if you go to my program I have multiple posts showing my team

• Options
    WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    edited November 2018
    This is why I stopped coming on the forums, each month it's filled with posts about how it isn't fair end game players keep progressing. Relatively new players that have played a few months to a year, think they should be getting the same equal rewards that 3-4 year players are now getting.

If you need tips how to progress, we're all here to help.
    Finished act 4? Now It's time for Act 5 if you haven't completed RTTL or ROL. Also champions now are much more powerful compared to the champions we had on our rosters just a year or two ago. I think RTTL has a 4* generic awakening gem.

I suggest you try a one clear pass on act 5. You'll get the resources for your first 5*R5 champ, and from there you can tackle most of the harder content. It takes time, but resources are much more available now than they were when end game players were tackling the content when it first came out.

LoL, Uncollected Monthly, Future Challenges and Variant will all be there when you're ready. People progress differently.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    @Iron_Patriot_is_lit you have a decent roster, starkly and domino don’t need awakening to be top tier options, you can clear more than act 4 with those guys if you get some more tier 4 basic catalysts and get them to rank 4 you could easily clear ROL and maybe beginning of act 5. You’re certainly not stuck
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited November 2018
    I was in the same position as I got dv as my second 4* and wanted to dupe him badly and went in search ags then now I’m getting 4,4* crystals per week so I get the dupes and new good champs to use. Be patient.
  • Options
    King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    I was in the same position as I got dv as my second 4* and wanted to dupe him badly and went in search ags then now I’m getting 4,4* crystals per week so I get the dupes and new good champs to use. Be patient.

4 , 4* in a week ?
    Is this possible ?
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I suggest you try a one clear pass on act 5. You'll get the resources for your first 5*R5 champ, and from there you can tackle most of the harder content.

You have to 100% act 5 for the t5b for a R5 5* not to mention many t4cc
  • Options
    Stewman wrote: »
    I suggest you try a one clear pass on act 5. You'll get the resources for your first 5*R5 champ, and from there you can tackle most of the harder content.

You have to 100% act 5 for the t5b for a R5 5* not to mention many t4cc

That's definitely true, they do give you a good amount of t4cc, t4cc in general is meant for AQ but more and more content are throwing them in.
    Exploration of 5.1 which can be done with just 4*s give you an 4* awakening gem also.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Be patient or play everyday for 5-6hrs and you’ll have everything in the game in about 7-9 months
  • Options
    It’s just hard with all the recent content being made too hard. Higher tier players are progressing much faster than lower tier players and it should be the opposite

Actually, relatively speaking no they aren't. Of course a level 60 with 800k rating is going to earn rewards faster than you, but on a proportional basis most high tier players are progressing at similar or even slower pace than most mid tier players of similar play effort. Consider how long do you think it will take for you to double your roster strength. I can tell you it is likely to take me significantly longer to double mine.

You need to be able to take a long term perspective on this game. This isn't a single player game you're expected to crank out in 40 hours of play. This is a game that rewards players for years of game play.
  • Options
    I’m seeing a lot of act five suggestions but that’s out of the question considering I’m still stuck on act 4 and I’m seeing suggestions like go for RTTL and act 5. If I was that far progressive wise I wouldn’t be making this post.
  • Options

DNA3000 wrote: »
    It’s just hard with all the recent content being made too hard. Higher tier players are progressing much faster than lower tier players and it should be the opposite

Actually, relatively speaking no they aren't. Of course a level 60 with 800k rating is going to earn rewards faster than you, but on a proportional basis most high tier players are progressing at similar or even slower pace than most mid tier players of similar play effort. Consider how long do you think it will take for you to double your roster strength. I can tell you it is likely to take me significantly longer to double mine.

You need to be able to take a long term perspective on this game. This isn't a single player game you're expected to crank out in 40 hours of play. This is a game that rewards players for years of game play.
    But the reason why I’m making this post is to notify kabam that they are tending to much to higher tier players and forgetting about their mid/ lower tier players the focus isn’t just 4* awakening crystals it’s just to remind kabam that they are forgetting about lower tier players and they need to make content more suitable to lower tier players and giving them the rewards they need to progress in the game.

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Bruh I’ve gotten 4 total 4* ags in this game. 2 were from 12.0 compensation which I promptly used on did Netflix and gully. Tbh I don’t think lower tier players should even be trusted with an ag. They’ll probably waste them like I did mine. Still have an unduped sw......
  • Options
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Bruh I’ve gotten 4 total 4* ags in this game. 2 were from 12.0 compensation which I promptly used on did Netflix and gully. Tbh I don’t think lower tier players should even be trusted with an ag. They’ll probably waste them like I did mine. Still have an unduped sw......
    Yes but I’m talking about those upper low tier players like the ones who know what they’re doing
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »

But the reason why I’m making this post is to notify kabam that they are tending to much to higher tier players and forgetting about their mid/ lower tier players the focus isn’t just 4* awakening crystals it’s just to remind kabam that they are forgetting about lower tier players and they need to make content more suitable to lower tier players and giving them the rewards they need to progress in the game.

This is so inaccurate though. After act 5 how did end game players progress ? There was nothing for us. We had to rely on RNG to be able to rank 4 a 5*. If we finished with LoL also...what was there to do ? Uncollected didn't come out right away. Then war seasons came out. If you weren't part of a masters or P1 alliance you couldn't really grow. I almost quit because it became too stagnant and I couldn't progress.
    Newer players have it easier. Seatin has a free to play account, his roster is light years ahead of mine when I got to act 5. I had to get through act 5 with only 4*s and a GR 5*R3.

All the content is there for you to progress, they give new players way more resources than what was available back then.

Finally in the last few months they have dropped content for end game players, a lot of end game players have retired because the game has become too stale, we just have war seasons. Now with the release of variant, champions challenge , upcoming act 6 and map 7. There's some excitement.

Newer players have years of content sitting there ready to be completed. Thousands have completed it with worse rosters, you can do it as well.

Tons of guides for each act and chapters to those acts are available on Reddit. Amazing walkthroughs , tips and advice.

Post your roster up and what act you're stuck on and we can help. Everyone can progress, but it's unfair and unrealistic to think every player no matter the level should progress at the same pace.
  • Options
    58tw6rdaekay.png
    lutebetgmjhk.png
    I’m stuck on act 4.2.4 and I’m also stuck on champs clash round 3 and RoL and RTTL 3.3.2

• Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »

That is what I’ve been doing but it is still very hard to progress without those dupes

i progressed most of act 4 with very little dupes, i think the only one i had duped elektra, then when i beat meastro i duped star lord. instead of duping them i would focus more on ranking them up, and getting better skill wise(not that your bad or anything) i specifically recomend getting angela, hulk, domino and hawkeye up to r3 at least.
  • Options
    AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    You should be able to do act 4 easily with that roster. Im in a similar situation in terms on ag gems, I just got my first one from 100% champions clash lightweight. Im about a 100k roster which is similar to you I believe.
  • Options
    58tw6rdaekay.png
    lutebetgmjhk.png
    I’m stuck on act 4.2.4 and I’m also stuck on champs clash round 3 and RoL and RTTL 3.3.2

Gotta get you in an alliance asap, so you can earn some tb4, so you aren't dependent on act 4 to rank 4 some champs up, if act 4 is too much right now, maybe you do need to run some AQ to rank them up. You have a good lil core of 4* champs, not all need to be dupe.
    Focus on Sparky, Angela, Domino, Magik. make that your go to team.