**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Almost been a year , where did you reach?

krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
What's your achievement for your first year? Here's mine -

I started playing regularly since last Nov even though the account was older than that but I never bothered to play.

Did not expect to make such progress for a f2p. I'm almost about to complete my first run of act 5.

4wc8ykq6j5zr.png

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I kinda have been shying away from solo content, but this year I pressed through a lot of it, uncollecting myself, beating RttL, getting into master mode, and getting some banger 5*. It’s been a pretty good year.
  • albin452albin452 Posts: 25
    I've been playing for 3 years and your roster is better than mine 😂

ive been playing for 4 years
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’ve been playing since May 2017, my roster ain’t nearly as good as what y’all got, y’all got some good luck
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    After my first year of playing this game I think my main avatar was a 4* 3/30 duped SIM, that was februari 2016 btw.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I've been playing for 3 years and your roster is better than mine 😂

I have to say that this game takes a lot of luck along with skill to be good at. If rng is not in favor then the going can get really tough.

I had a tough time till Feb and then had to grind a lot of arena to get decent champs.
    1c6yrn41xn58.png

My account after a year of playing non stop.

Nice man, Drax is good but definitely not as good as a 6* Angela. You've got a monster profile too.
    I kinda have been shying away from solo content, but this year I pressed through a lot of it, uncollecting myself, beating RttL, getting into master mode, and getting some banger 5*. It’s been a pretty good year.

My theory has always been to go after story content once my roster can do it easily enough. It's permanent and hence can wait.

I'm still stuck in rttl ch 4, just haven't invested enough time into it.
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Been playing longer than a year, but in the last year I've doubled my rating. Crossed the 500k threshold this morning with the addition of a 4 star Punisher 2099 and a 5 star OG Spidey.

k50pb3x8r6ez.jpg

Wow man, you have no 5* and still a rating of 500k, is that real??
    edited December 2018
    After my first year of playing this game I think my main avatar was a 4* 3/30 duped SIM, that was februari 2016 btw.

Actually I joined the game back then and quit within 2 days, I could see the slow progress.

Came back last Nov and saw the pace had improved, so played on. That time was a crawl.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Year and a month. Still need to improve intercepting :)) uncollected for 3 months, 2 of them 100%, so improving. But progresion is slow on t4cc and especially gold, sadly don’t have so much free time to grind in arena. I wish it would be a bit an easier way to get gold
    n4txnln8y9h3.png
    Raikis wrote: »
    Year and a month. Still need to improve intercepting :)) uncollected for 3 months, 2 of them 100%, so improving. But progresion is slow on t4cc and especially gold, sadly don’t have so much free time to grind in arena. I wish it would be a bit an easier way to get gold
    n4txnln8y9h3.png

Nice, stacked roster my friend.

How do you like your 4/55 hela?
    I have a duped 2/35 but I'm hesitant because she takes time to ramp up.
    Do you use her enough and where??

Thanks.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    First I opened her - I was like meh. I was in doubt who to rank up - her or Angela as 5*. I chose her. And she is a god for me. Having also maxed out Angela as 4* I am using them both and Hela saved me so many revives.
    I am using her in uncolleced for most lines and other champs for boss fights.
    Ramp up. Hm. 3-4 fury and she deals great damage. I really can’t wait to dupe her :)
    Raikis wrote: »
    n4txnln8y9h3.png

Nice, stacked roster my friend.

How do you like your 4/55 hela?
    I have a duped 2/35 but I'm hesitant because she takes time to ramp up.
    Do you use her enough and where??

Thanks.

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Well,I got a 5* Sabre,WS and Iron Fist.I'm not uncollected because I am at school and I don't really have time but I can try and go for it(I'm at act 4,I'll try in summer for uncollected).A few days ago I got a 4* The Champion and he destroys.The team I use is 4* Iceman,4* Blade,5* Sabre,4* Vision(AoU) and 4* The Champion.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Been playing longer than a year, but in the last year I've doubled my rating. Crossed the 500k threshold this morning with the addition of a 4 star Punisher 2099 and a 5 star OG Spidey.

k50pb3x8r6ez.jpg

Wow man, you have no 5* and still a rating of 500k, is that real??

I've got 45 5 stars, most of which I wont waste resources on to push past R1. I've got 8 at R3 with 3 (Void, Corvus and Sparky) nearly ready to take to R4.

Most of my rating is down to about 20 fully maxed 5/50 4 stars.
  • Been playing since a month or two the game was released. Had to stop bc of phone issues and I wasn't very active but I picked the game back up in March 2018. I was like 66k rated, grinded Arenas since my crystal luck is trash but now I'm 195k rated and already did RoL and Act 4(just need to explore). Working on completing RttL next. My 5* champs are also trash minus Hulk. Cap IW is my only 4* 5/50
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    4wrd33wnz16a.jpeg
    Been playing a bit less than a year as of now, but this will probably be what it looks like by one year anyways.
  • Been playing for 6months, though account was 1.5 yr at that tym i didnt get enough tym to play. Bt now i am playing approx 2 hrs daily. And during xams 1 hr only. Bt i was at tym 12k rating. Bt now i am at 140k ratin. Before level:10 now:48. Luck isnt now my side coz i dont get enough 4 star and 5 star bt still i think i made a good progression. I also dont get a gud ally bt i'll push through in the nxt yr. Advance 1 mnth erly happy new yr to every1
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    bsvtnv8y4pv5.png
    @krauserhunt you can easily get thru with your guys. I used 5/50s and 4/40s. You have 4/55s
  • 7bq48589gg0f.png

Been playing for a little over a year. Pretty fun

Almost have my second 6* and finishing Cream of the Crop
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Need 2 more paths to 100% LOL and finish Variant on Ultron Assault, everything else is 100%, including all chalenges and EQs on highest dificulty
    bsvtnv8y4pv5.png
    @krauserhunt you can easily get thru with your guys. I used 5/50s and 4/40s. You have 4/55s

Pretty much, thanks. I'm on 5.4.6 now and had to use one revive on modok, just coz I'm not re trying any quest, just pushing through with pots.

Need to farm WS for a few l3 pots before I make the run.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I HATE YOU ALL
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    zndooe3j2bej.png

14 months on the 8th.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Started in May 2017, full F2P and 650+k rating. Elder's Bane and completed one path of LOL. Got 4 6* (1 of them R2) and 4 4/55s (can rank up 3 more).
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    SOME OF YALL ARE GOING REALLY HARD ON THIS GAME
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 107
    47636jrgvr90.png
    14 months done everything but lol