**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loading time and images issues 20.1 [Merged Threads]

18910111214»

Comments

• YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    I’m seeing a significant increase in loading times. Is this happening to anyone else ?
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Me too... Just now game is not loading sometime and I have to restart fresh... It happens mostly after fight ends
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    BlackSaChi wrote: »
    Me too... Just now game is not loading sometime and I have to restart fresh... It happens mostly after fight ends

Exactly same thing, but they will hide this post very soon under the huge ios android dump thread so no other players aware of this.

You are not alone
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Same thing for me. After fights I’m wajgjng so long I have to restart the app kr my screen goes out due to time.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's gone back to not even being able to get into the game without my VPN now.

Anyone kinda getting tired of this? MS.ID.UI has been a problem for over a year now. It's a regional issue.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    s3azxe7qqxih.png
    rrnqki5yd65w.png
    afubic2kh8i9.png
    In alliance war and alliance quest loading screen are the longest, from 3 to 5 minutes, after that i restart the game.
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    Anyone else facing a extreme amount of lag after updating? Load time for me have at least doubled after fights, and the fights themselves are showing more lag as well.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Game for Android becoming very poor day by day
    From past 2 months I've constantly saying that game is going in endless loading screens many other guys also reported this on forums and still developers not fixing this thing
    Further the lag in game in every mode is way too much can't play it properly
    I was very optimistic about this update but again Kabam ruined everything

Android 6.0.1
    Device Sony Xperia z2

Please provide a hotfix
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah, nothing was fixed about this issue. So, still sad.

Lovely 4-5 min load times + the images that are stuck in a battle screen in the middle.

Doesn't happen all the time, just some of the time, and boosts still count down while waiting for the loading screen to finish. :(
  • With all this load time i am seriously considering quitting the game. My patience is over.

Game isnt enjoyable no more.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Kabam clearly doesn't know how to fix these problems.
  • Just curious as to when these issues will be fixed, since the new update and maintenance didn’t help. I’m beginning to wonder if these issues are being “investigated”. Please prove me wrong.
  • 1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    edited November 2018
    Just curious as to when these issues will be fixed, since the new update and maintenance didn’t help. I’m beginning to wonder if these issues are being “investigated”. Please prove me wrong.

Mate don't bother, they keep on pushing this quite frankly insulting "we're looking into it" response I've given up already. Smdfh
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I'm having pal
    This game is becoming ridiculous
    My screen always in slow motion in game and endless loading times
    Have to always force stop and relogin
    Unable to play
    Android 6.0.1
    Sony Xperia Z2
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yes, it's horrible. My Tablet is a Galaxy Tab E, and it's almost unplayable with Android 7.1.1. My phone is an LG G6 with Android 8.0, and even that's lagging. Not as bad, but still worse than last month. It gets worse and worse every month.
    Not a rant. Just what I'm experiencing. ;)
    I would imagine it's difficult to optimize across so many devices with the different platforms and OS variations. I just wish there was a more universal way to do it.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    My phone runs Android 7.1, Sony xperia. and is ok apart from long loading times. Had terrible lag two months ago but got fixed last month. I am in Ireland. Dono where the servers are based. Load times are still bad.
  • AakashhAakashh Posts: 16
    edited November 2018
    Sometime game freeze in crystal opening screen.and sometime game take time to load ....dfi0o7enb28j.jpg

• Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Is there any update on this investigation? it's been a month and I am still restarting the game every two or three fights in EQ, AQ, and AW...
    I'm running a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0, with Android 7.1.1. Both WiFi connections have the same result. I'm averaging 15-20 seconds between every Fight to load. Is anyone else having the same issue? It's hella frustrating. When I can grab a coffee and it's still loading, something ain't right. Lol. Wondering if I'm the only one. Thanks.
  • IanMooneIsBackIanMooneIsBack Posts: 72
    edited November 2018
    Your not alone in fact the amount of loading is really making think about leaving the game for good. It pains me that i will leave my great friends i made and alliance i am but i certainly wont stand by and try to play this game with a long ass loading screen.

I had to forfeit dungeons bc of this and tried of this **** going on.
    Buying a new device is not always an option. Since I started 3 years ago, I've bought about 20 devices for the game alone. I've tested a number of models. This is a $300 Tablet. I bought a new phone and it loads faster, but I'm concerned about gaming too much on an $800 phone. The battery drains so quickly as well. The Tablet isn't that old.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    i coudnt even complete the event because of this shat
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Loading issues still remain and it’s ridiculous. Can’t just jump in and play sometimes because all I can get is maybe one or two fights. Usually I have to restart app at least once because of infinite load. Happens when going into all game modes. This is happening on an iPhone 8plus.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    I'm bumping this thread as the issue is even worse this morning. I can't jump into any game mode without a load screen taking forever. After a fight it has taken almost a full minute or longer.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We wanted to give a bit of an update here to let everyone know that some improvements to loading times have been made in the 21.1 update going live today.

We are continuing to work toward improvements in performance and loading and appreciate all of your reports as they help us investigate these issues. If you are still experiencing extended loading times or lag, please contribute to one of the performance-related threads at the top of the bugs and known issues section to make your report. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.