**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Christmas 2018 bring these back and more!!

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
Last christmas was setup was great and it gave away alot of good free things, despite the fact we do get bad offers, they did give us free end game material last year.

1.T2alpha and even 1 in january (alot of players struggle with this resource and they still do, this is huge for anyone)

2.Free 5* for scoring 1m points( i see so many lv 20’s with a 5* it mind boggling to know my first 4* was when i was lv 35ish)

3. .99cent 4* crystal, (would be good if it was 5* this year, but ill gladly take 4* again)

4. Halls of healing/gold. This is huge for anyone wanting to push rankups and or taking on events like varient.

5. Rank down tickets, is huge and we all been asking for them all year,

Do you think we wil get same,less, or better this year ??
now expectations for this year should equal and more if anything to balance out all the...mistakes,glitch,lag,server crash’s,bugs,that we had to go through all year!

Bring these back i am sure it will help those who have been in the contest for years and alot of new players who wasnt here last year.

44aqcc1i7egm.jpeg

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t really care for RDT tbh, I might take down some of my lackluster 4/40s for the t4bc and gold, but mostly I want buffed gold realms or halls of fortune or whatever. The xmas calendar has already been confirmed, and I’m hoping to join the Kang Gang or Thanos Amigos from the crystals.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I hear a lot of people against getting RDT’s because they wouldn’t use them, but like, let’s just let the majority happy, a looooot of people want/need them. It’d be pretty great to have the same thing back again, I didn’t use them last year, but I would this year for sure. And yeah, I hope they spice it up with something different instead of a rehash.
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    I wouldn't minds some 6* shards, tb5 shards to seasonal event calendar and 2* arena for 10k, 5* shards to end the year with a bang
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    They will obviously do this when we get around to Christmas- in their 14 day calendar. Tired of these already. And it’s highly speculated that the mystery items in the 30 day calendar are going to be rank down tickets. For anyone that says they are gifting crystals, think about it. They did gifting crystals on dec 25 last year, so would it really be a mystery if they did it again this year?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    RDTs were given after 12.0 only? i think so

Ther wher giving out december to but only from 3 to 5 Star and only one
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I would love a t2Alpha just 1 i already have 1 and 1/2 so in a few months I could potentially have another r4 5*
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Wouldn’t be opposed to RDT to recoup some resources for useless mystic defenders now. My dorm has gotten a total of 3 kill since the change...whatever happened to them assessing the usefullness post md change ?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’m dying for a rank down ticket
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    I hear a lot of people against getting RDT’s because they wouldn’t use them, but like, let’s just let the majority happy, a looooot of people want/need them. It’d be pretty great to have the same thing back again, I didn’t use them last year, but I would this year for sure. And yeah, I hope they spice it up with something different instead of a rehash.

you may want them but you dont NEED them. whether you regret ranking someone up, just dont want them ranked up, or you made a mistake, live with it. if you need them for the resources i think its just being lazy instead of just getting them yourself, i could maybe see them for getting t2as back but thats about it.
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    Rdt are a waste, it was only valid at the time when they were issued, tb5 and 6* shards are more beneficial for everyone
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Hey this image is mine! lol
    I just want RDT, nothing more.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    If rdt ticeket com pulle with the rank 4 gym 2015 just gone take and use it then rank Down and take the tier2 aplha istand.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    We only beg for RDTs cos kabam are such Scrooge's with rank up material. What we should be asking for is for 2019 to be the year kabam stop being so mean with t2 alphas and t5 basics. Would it really kill the game if I had a 3-4 maxed 5*s instead of 1, no it wouldn't there's always newer God tier champs being released and always someone to rank so stop fearing players will quit if they can rank up champions, they are more likely to quit due to frustration due to lack of progression
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Let’s all follow Kabams Facebook if they say they will do a road to one million with 6* shards. I’m sure they would get more people involved.