**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how was the collector for you fellas

i did a run through my path on 5.2.6 and did better than i expected, so i decided to test the collecter out and got him to 36k with a couple revives, i started wondering how other peoples first/best run was and how smoothly it went. so how was the collector for you guys.

Comments

• MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    1 L2 team revive and 15 L2 revives all on sparky (4/40 at the time). No pots.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    2 60% team revives
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Ugh...it was worth it is all i have to say
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    First run I don’t remember much. Several 40% revives. When I went back to 100% act 5 I could run the map and colllector with 1 team revive total
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    when i finally read his abilities he became easy
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Define "easy" lol. I beat him every time using only stash items with zero units spent but I had a lot of stash items at the time. But I used team revives and single revives for Hulk. Did reading his abilities help you one shot him and not die from his specials? It's not a hard fight other than dying from BS and having to revive but unless you were soloing him after reading his abilities I wouldn't call it easy. Which one of his abilities made him easy for you?
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★

Define "easy" lol. I beat him every time using only stash items with zero units spent but I had a lot of stash items at the time. But I used team revives and single revives for Hulk. Did reading his abilities help you one shot him and not die from his specials? It's not a hard fight other than dying from BS and having to revive but unless you were soloing him after reading his abilities I wouldn't call it easy. Which one of his abilities made him easy for you?

i think they mean it helped give them a better understanding of what theyre facing and when in any point of the fight, as for the "bs" its not just complete trash, you just need to find the right counters and be creative with it.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

i was able to use my 4-5 champs to take him out didnt have to use alot of units anymore
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »

i think they mean it helped give them a better understanding of what theyre facing and when in any point of the fight, as for the "bs" its not just complete trash, you just need to find the right counters and be creative with it.

No, it's a bs fight regardless lol. Honestly it wasn't that bad though. I used chain stun champs to do as much damage as possible until I died from a L3. Hulk put in good work. Hadn't needed items for other content in ages when that came out so I didn't use any units on the collector.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Mind boggling obnoxious... but definitely worth it.

My advice has always been to only use revives on him. Don't waste your potions or units trying to heal up.

Get your 40%, and do your best.
    VulcanM wrote: »

No, it's a bs fight regardless lol. Honestly it wasn't that bad though. I used chain stun champs to do as much damage as possible until I died from a L3. Hulk put in good work. Hadn't needed items for other content in ages when that came out so I didn't use any units on the collector.

so far, it hasnt been that bad for me. i used ogdd for the large majority of the fight until his aar depleted his evade, now im gonna be going in with gwenpool and starlord i think to do the most damage possible.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It was pretty intense. Used Quake to get him below 50, then switched to Hulk for the last bit.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    First time, 4 team revives. Nowadays you can just sabretooth him with the km synergy.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Two level 2 team revives- first run. Pretty easy not going to lie.
    Thanos_Car wrote: »
    Two level 2 team revives- first run. Pretty easy not going to lie.

so far hes on par with the venom in act 4 in difficulty to me, not hard just revive consuming.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I did him with 5/50 now it is s piece of cake
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    First time I went for him was cuz of the announcement of the uncollected daily crystals and the other benefits of being uncollected, I was like “**** now I’ve got to go for him 😐.”
    I used duped Vision AoU, got lucky on some hits and streaks, but it was basically a bs fight: just revive and go again, get as many hits in as possible, no skill required. In a later run I was able to get a 50 hit streak with Vision and then I got hit by his bs sp.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Took me 200 units worth or revives, but classic DD did most of the work
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Saved up 400 units for my uncollected run. Ended up using none. Just used a bunch of l1 revives on my duped 4* Hulk. He destroys him at low health.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I forget what it was like. Only fought him once but I do remember after hearing all about him thinking this is going to be impossible but I found Iceman good. I managed a few times to push him to the sp3 so worked out well for me. I did have a strong team though as I took my time through story mode.