**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 4 5* dupped Hulk

So I decided to rank 4 my Hulk and have been happy with the decision thus far. My question is, should I burn my sig stones on him or save for another champ? Do they really help in this case?

Comments

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Just need a little advice here
  • Indeed @Tendersquad load Hulk up!! Makes him hit that much harder when he gets 'angry'!! I love my 5* R4 Hulk. I only recently duped mine. He was my 1st 5* R4, unduped. He got that much better once I awakened him. I still use him every week in AQ
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Hulk is kinda old and good tier champ you should save your resources for better ones. Such as void/ lc/ quake/gulk ....
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    He’s a solid r4 choice depending on your roster. He still has uses in difficult content like Variant. I’ve yet to see video of another champion soloing Chapter 3.1 X-23:

https://youtu.be/srB-nj6_j1U
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    So I decided to rank 4 my Hulk and have been happy with the decision thus far. My question is, should I burn my sig stones on him or save for another champ? Do they really help in this case?

Maybe some, not all. Other science champs make better use of high sig abilities, I haven't been able to tell much difference between 4/55 Hulk at sig 50ish compared to sig 91.