**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I R5/R3

DuckyduckduckDuckyduckduck Posts: 15
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Should I rank up 5* ultron to R3 or 4* imiw to R5? There both unduped

Who should I R5/R3 18 votes

5* ultron
50%
JRock808NojokejaymJustusCastrumVulcanMMelkerlanneroThatOneMasterGamerAwsomediabrineThanos_Carkubricknolan 9 votes
4* imiw
50%
DarvNamelezFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHerrPopopRockypantherxSidDDragonQacobPrasannamrcyrcle 9 votes

Comments

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    5* ultron
    Ultron is a much more useful attacker, imiw is a great defender duped, unduped he’s still a good defender. I got ultron as my first 5*, I I r3d him for act 5.1 and 5.2. Definitely helped get me uncollected.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    4* imiw
    Look up Unofficial Kabam Mike on YouTube he has a video of IMIW... Really shows u how to use him like a pro
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    4* imiw
    For short term I would prioritize imiw over Ultron..amazing block proficiency,rare ability of being immune to cold snap, unblockable sp1 spamming which will keep the opponent under constant shock which will help u power control him as he drains power on hitting shocked enemies with his repulsor hits and an armour break on heavy which would come in handy against the likes of killmonger(shut down reverb),Emma frost(prevent from going into diamond form)
    Sp1 also applies heal block to champs who regenerate health
    Overall he is an amazing utility champ in attack along with being an amazing defender