**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

corvus glaive cold snap immunity broken?

my corvus just dies in AW via cold snap while his immunity is active..... was this suppose to happen? according to his info card his is immune to cold snap while the immunity is active. wouldnt be a big deal but this is alliance war

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Could have something to do with AAR that the defender has on
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    It culd also hav ben frosbit. Dont Think he imuns to this.
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    He’s immune to the initial effects but can take cold chap damage if you are hit with a l1 attack.

Same as he’s immune to bleed nodes but can take regular bleed damage.

If you knew that already and it was a bug then apologies for pointing this out.
  • g4g41we86wcr.png

Cold snap damage shouldn't impact Corvus but it does sometimes here's another example. I have the video if needed.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I actually made a thread about this issue a few days ago.
    It was ignored
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    It’s a glitch with how the handicap node works, it’s treats it as if glaives immunity is down, it needs to be fixed, it’s nothing wrong with Corvus
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It’s a glitch with how the handicap node works, it’s treats it as if glaives immunity is down, it needs to be fixed, it’s nothing wrong with Corvus

That may be the case in the screenshot but it doesn't explain why CG takes damage from cold snap in arena
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    That the node ther is brokken.
  • BstrawsmaBstrawsma Posts: 21
    edited December 2018
    This is stupid he should be immune, but no longer is just had this issue in alliance war, thank god I finished the champions challenge already or it would have been impossible. kabam fix your game.
  • TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    He is broken coldsnap does damage even if you duel an iceman