**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star mutant awakening gem

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
I got a mutant 5 star awakening gem from act 5.3 explore. I am confused about whom to use it on. My primary roster is 5 star r5 spark unduped, 5 star r4 Blade and gr unduped. I can use this mutant gem on either AA or Emma. Both are at r3. I can bring one of them to R4. I'm mainly focusing on questing and wars. Maybe LoL someday but not sure of it yet. What are your kind opinions? Also may I request you to kindly voice your opinions on comments. Thankyou.

5 star mutant awakening gem 16 votes

Use on 5 star r3 AA and take him r4
62%
SamMarquezJadyDR_MantisToboggan1Mbizzmyj007shumaxgorathraiderfans44Yamaha_YamasokubricknolanAlexAvalon 10 votes
Use on 5 star Emma Frost and take her r4
25%
GroundedWisdomDark89PhoenixmydnightFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 4 votes
Wait for better champs. (Domino, Omega etc)
12%
DarvReaper_68 2 votes

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I'm holding on to mine in hopes of pulling Domino one day.

I also personally wouldn't rank AA because my 5/50 sig 99 still gets the job done whenever needed.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

I also personally wouldn't rank AA because my 5/50 sig 99 still gets the job done whenever needed.

I kind of agree with this. But lately I have been using my 5 star r3 unduped AA above my 4 star r5 maxed version. Cos the damage is more. And I use AA whenever opponent can bleed and poison. And he makes it real quick. Aegon , I took him down with 4 star though. So there will be occasions where he will be needed. But AA is not doing that great on wars. That's the problem. I wish I get Domino soon. Oh well
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Use on 5 star r3 AA and take him r4
    R4 Awakened AA will melt anything that can be melted by him, as u know. As long as you have a few strong champs that can take care of the champs he can't then I'd say go for it
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

I kind of agree with this. But lately I have been using my 5 star r3 unduped AA above my 4 star r5 maxed version. Cos the damage is more. And I use AA whenever opponent can bleed and poison. And he makes it real quick. Aegon , I took him down with 4 star though. So there will be occasions where he will be needed. But AA is not doing that great on wars. That's the problem. I wish I get Domino soon. Oh well

Agree. I find the main problem is can't really bring AA to AW with hidden defenders.

Oh well.. Good luck to both of us getting that Domino!