**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive Strategies?

I noticed that Corvus is a God rank champ and o was lucky enough to pull him in my 2nd ever 5* last night.

Can someone tell me what makes him God rank?

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Big damage
  • OshieOshie Posts: 28
    He will probably be my best champ for a long long time! Any strategies? I have a 4* Proxima that seems to be the only one on my roster with a synergy.
    Any tips on roster building to maximize him would be sweet too!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Complete his missions. Simple as that
  • BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    Oshie wrote: »
    Any tips on roster building to maximize him would be sweet too!

Get him to r4 ASAP and bring proxima on the team in war and a third champ and he will get true strike so he will murder iron man infinity war and modok and any other auto evade champs like spiders. Get him to 2-3 missions completed and the fights will be over with fast.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    U got some pretty amazing luck getting him early...he hits like a truck for the first 20 hits with his glaive...people usually do m-l-m combos with him so as to get most out of his glaive charges..get to sp2 while his charges are active and throw that for an unblockable special dealing massive damage..his damage increases by a significant amount with every charge u get by completing his missions
    Plus if u parry with him he puts an armour break on the opponent which can stack..so an sp2 after a couple or more armour breaks will deal even more damage
    He will help u clear a lot of content very fast
  • Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    Since he critical hits a lot, synergies that increase critical damage would be good.
    Wow, thanks for all the advice. It's going to be several months until I get a chance at my next 5*, so this is great.

Noob question......what do you mean by missions? I googled and saw 4 missions, defeat an avenger, defeat a mutant, use heavy attack against an evade or auto block champ, and defeat a tech champ. Is that what is meant?
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276

Noob question......what do you mean by missions? I googled and saw 4 missions, defeat an avenger, defeat a mutant, use heavy attack against an evade or auto block champ, and defeat a tech champ. Is that what is meant?

That's exactly it. Using him against these champs in succession if you can pull it off increases his damage output. Works wonders on those who are dual mission targets, so defeating Iron Man gets you both the tech and Avenger mission done.

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    DrownedGod wrote: »

That's exactly it. Using him against these champs in succession if you can pull it off increases his damage output. Works wonders on those who are dual mission targets, so defeating Iron Man gets you both the tech and Avenger mission done.

Iron man infinity war will give you 3, then just fight a mutant, easiest way to complete all the missions, but not for war(because of parry)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    1) he armor breaks all armor on parries, so you can parry BPCW with no worries.
    2) Same reason as above, you can armor break IMIW and get rid of all his passive armors so you will worry less about autoparry.
    3) He has guaranteed crits while he has glaive charges, letting you end fights fast.
    4) He has unblockable sp2 while he has glaive charges.
    5) While duped, his glaive charges gives you a little more survivability.