**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game ceiling for veteran players

2»

Comments

• Options
    BiosmithiiBiosmithii Posts: 21

being part of a good alliance should not be madatory to gain the resources to rank up champions.
    but after completing Act 5 to gain resources you need to be in a good alliance.....[/quote]

Agree, kabam does a great job increasing TCC avaliability. T2A doesn´t need to be such easy to get, but to wait 3-4 months to level up a champ to R4 is too much time

• Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Biosmithii wrote: »
    I've wondered what percentage of MCOC players are in your category, vs the one I am in (been playing 6 months, have a nice roster of 4 stars and a partial handful of 5s, still working on Act 4, not able to fight without sometimes spazzing out and making dumb mistakes.

It is hard for me to see a ceiling in this game when I feel like I am laying on the floor trying to see what's on the dinner table. Heh.

One day I was like you and the ceiling came faster, keep playing hard and less than a year you reach that

Right on. Love this game, prolly too much, and I'm getting better. I wonder if I will ever have the young person's reflexes to truly master this game, but honestly that's 100 percent OK with me.

Haha, finally someone making the same reflection as I: that I might be too old for having good enough reflexes! :smiley: Tragic but true...

That's the same reason I suck at CS:GO these days. When I was 18 and played the old Counter Strike Beta, I had such good reflexes compared to now it's almost tragic to have to realize. I could play with the Swedish elite players of that time and still be half descent. Now I suck in any server so I just don't... lol
  • Options
    SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    It's called patience or cash. I just grind a little here and there , play aw, and do aq. What the end game is..
    Yes I have to finish LoL but no rush. It's not going anywhere
  • Options
    JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    I've analysed this thread thoroughly, for me personally the strangle hold is the tb5 and 6* shards, for the majority of players that are in the gold bracket of AW, as not every player has the champs or skills to retain those glory for the sole purpose of collecting t2a shards, a fair bit goes towards potions