**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine - Wolverine

Ok. I watched videos on how she can reverse healing and it looks so easy. I did try. Few times she put reverse healing on him, but then he regens back and Guilly sp2 does nothing. Spaming sp2 all the time and he is on 100% :(( haha such a pain.
How to win then? How to get those souls so her sp2 is effective again? She is not dupped, but she doesn’t need to be.
Really don’t want to revive her many times if I achive nothing, I would rather start all over again. Pleas help :)

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i used a 4/40 gotta be very aggressive and hope when u have heal reversal his regen procs then you'll get a lot of souls Or just out damage him with SL
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Thanks. All done! :)
  • You need souls to activate ability, and then hit him as much, to trigger more Regen buffs.
    And remember, you won't get souls for damage you dealt to regenerated health. With Guillotine Work should have 100% health at the start of a fight.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    For anyone else still working on RoL, void is now a much easier option than guilly.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Menkent wrote: »
    For anyone else still working on RoL, void is now a much easier option than guilly.

That's true but void must be dupped and high signature.
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    I don't know about easier than Guilly? But he can be used in other fights, where she isn't that useful. She made quick work of Wolvie, though! Maybe I just got lucky with his regens?
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    AA works fine, too.
  • I completed RoL with this team:
    CapIW
    IMIW
    Hyperion
    Sabretooth
    Kllmonger
    I used IMIW for Wolverine, needless to say it was a long fight especially since I recently got him from Arena and not too comfortable playing with him but he got the job done. My key move was to save til 3rd special but also keep parrying and doing heavy as soon as he regens. Then stacked Plasma on him. After that just spam 1st. Plus with armor active he's immune to bleeding.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    edited December 2018
    Duped 3* Doctor Octopus is my Wolverine Killer back then. Permanent heal block, and Wovie's regen actually heal Doc Oc..., very convenient fight, worry nothing.