**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PSA: Don’t Rush Content

I just wanted to point out that this isn’t a complaint. This is just a formal warning against those newer to the contest. Don’t. Rush. Content. I rushed going into the Champions Challenge and regret it. Still, it was a learning experience. But spending all my units and so many hours and potions wasn’t worth it. Those of us that join the game now have it SO much easier than those before us. I BLEW through Thanos without even trying! I’ve seen people complain about his fight, Maestro and Collector. And yet i’m just blowing through content. This game is meant to last over time. I have at LEAST 42 4 stars almost all at R3 or higher. We really should take their points as wisdom for when we approach that content. I joined in July and then came back in September. I’m wayyyyy farther ahead than those higher up in their first 3 months. This isn’t to ridecule those of us that are younger players either. Just some friendly advice.

Comments

• peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Good job on your progress.
    Find a decent active alliance, complete Act 4 and uncollected (for the better crystals) and you'll progress quicker.
    the Champion Challenge was designed for players who have a deeper roster. Until you get that, I wouldn't recommend trying to beat it unless you have the units and skills to back it up.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    It doesn’t help they nerfed Juggs in Act 4...that was a decent bottleneck to progression for a while...
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    To piggyback this theme of patience, I've been sitting on 8 cosmic t4ccs and unduped 3/45 hype and medusa, 12 t2as, enough to 4/55 both of them but thinking if i ever pull a corvus I'll never forgive myself.
    Also, I'd never pulled a 5 star from my grandmaster crystal in almost a year.
    Then this happened just now:
    x4u6zt6dydg0.jpg

Now i just need patience for those halls of gold. Patience!

Sweet pull congrats. Was that from GMC?
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    ic59mdn3ta2h.gif
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    I have been playing around a year now. I think of myself as a low skilled mid tier player. I cleared the Champion's Clash event with a team of 5/65 Cap IW, 5/50 Magik, 5/50 AA, 5/50 Hulk and 3/45 Hawkeye.

What I always do is I attempt the hard content and try to go as further as I can. Always set a goal where you can reach. For example, my aim was too get lane 4 without losing any champ and taking considerable damage. I went in several times and failed. After each run, i started to get better results. Tried different champs too. Finally, I cleared 1sr three lanes without dying and very good health on my champs. My point is, keep trying you and you start get accustomed to the nodes, champs, level of difficulty etc.

A friendly advice, don't follow YouTubers too much. Most of them have stacked accounts and champs to clear these contents easily. Some may post videos considering lower tier players. However, you start to rely on others too much. Try to come up with your own strategy that depends on your skill and roster.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I play to have fun, so if the content is just too far above my level, I just don't play it. I like challenges, and I try all new events. Some are simply way beyond me, so why bother?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    I have been playing around a year now. I think of myself as a low skilled mid tier player. I cleared the Champion's Clash event with a team of 5/65 Cap IW, 5/50 Magik, 5/50 AA, 5/50 Hulk and 3/45 Hawkeye.

What I always do is I attempt the hard content and try to go as further as I can. Always set a goal where you can reach. For example, my aim was too get lane 4 without losing any champ and taking considerable damage. I went in several times and failed. After each run, i started to get better results. Tried different champs too. Finally, I cleared 1sr three lanes without dying and very good health on my champs. My point is, keep trying you and you start get accustomed to the nodes, champs, level of difficulty etc.

A friendly advice, don't follow YouTubers too much. Most of them have stacked accounts and champs to clear these contents easily. Some may post videos considering lower tier players. However, you start to rely on others too much. Try to come up with your own strategy that depends on your skill and roster.

I agree with the idea of setting goals for yourself it’s definitely something that helps in the long run