**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New update [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• I have iOS. Send tickets. I’m sure they’ll get it sorted out.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

We're currently investigating why Back Issues #1 and Brawl in the Battlerealm are not visible to iOS players that have updated to 21.1. There is no need to send in a ticket for this.

Thanks for your patience. We're working to get this fixed ASAP!

Im hops it stil gone show me my Champer 1 100 procent.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I just installed the new update and I don’t see a new event quest, but I also don’t see last months event quest! I only see champions clash which has the same amount of days left as last months EQ, 8 days. What the heck Kabam?
  • We've just pushed a fix for the missing Quests. Can some players on iOS please try and restart their device and let us know if they can see the Quests now? I can confirm I see them on my device now, but want to be sure it's working for you all as well.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited December 2018
    It’s back up

I didn’t restart the phone, I just closed the app
    MrBanks wrote: »
    I just installed the new update and I don’t see a new event quest, but I also don’t see last months event quest! I only see champions clash which has the same amount of days left as last months EQ, 8 days. What the heck Kabam?

The new event quest gets downloaded today but doesn’t show up till the current one ends (same as always)
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Brawl in the Battlerealm and Ultrons Assualt are back, but where is the new daily quest and calendar?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Everything is back now
  • I’ve noticed auto fight resets for every fight now. It used to default to whichever setting it was on during the previous fight. So maybe the update still needs work.
    Brawl in the Battlerealm and Ultrons Assualt are back, but where is the new daily quest and calendar?

It says in the announcement that the new daily quest will be out mid month

• CaptainAmer1caCaptainAmer1ca Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    I checked the notes on the developer app and nothing was said about Venom having his synergies reworked. The 2nd attack boost from the venom - miles spidey or og Spider-Man has been removed. Was this a bug from the get go?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Andriond hav it most of the time befor appel

That's so we can load our champs into the arena and start fighting at the same time as the apple guys.