**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need Act 4 magneto tips to kill and slap him for good

Im stuck on that magneto with the regen any good teams that i can take (side note i dont have a full 4* roster mostly full with all 3*s ) so any tips on teams,synergies etc. That could help would be great thanks!

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Guillotine would be Ideal to reverse it or someone who can heal block often. Might take a few tries with Guillotine though since she'll get magnetised. Or just overpower the Regen with a high damage champ like rocket or star lord etc. People like vision and civil warrior will be magnetised as well which could be an issue since their abilities won't always trigger, think I used DS on him with counterspell to keep the Regen down. When counterspell doesn't work either fate seal him or nullify on sp2 in the life steal phase. Others like magik, SW, mordo with soul barb should help since they can either nullify it often or deal damage over time for him having the buff.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Sw is the best she will just nullify it some guys in my alliance just used there 3* ones
  • BlackboaBlackboa Posts: 11
    Nullifier champ, Degen Champ, or any Buff Stealer Champ will do. VP did the job for me
  • Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Guillotine will not work as it is a passive regen...U will need to exit the fight a couple of times & wait for Random buff kick on for Heal Block on Magneto....Ensure that u one shot him once Heal block kicks in..Pray for a bit of luck & u will get that debuff on 3rd or 4th try..i got it 2nd time personally..

This is correct. Just keep force closing to the healblock is picked as a debuff. Then one time him
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Guillotine reverses all active healing effects which includes willpower and that is a passive. Also if the Regen was passive any attempt to nullify, steal or replicate etc wouldn't work since they only work on buffs. The only problem she'd have is actually getting the phantasm to work due to the magnetism. But yeah the heal block will help, still very doable without though.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Force closing is the easiest way if you look at the fit itself. It no longer matters who you use to fight. It's also the cowards way out. A lot of good options have been given.

False information has been provided too. His regen isn't "a passive regen" where Guilly doesn't work. The reason she doesn't work (properly) is being magnatized. She's still able to do it, but it's not easy.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    Gulli dont work bcaz she cant gain soul due to magnetized. Neither vision too. Use archangle or venompool or sw or loki or drS(lvl 99) or dormammu or voodoo etc
    If u want me to show sample fight let me know i will show u.
    @TheSOURA I did it with Guilly, it works. But you need to get lucky, so it isn't foolproof. You are less likely to return his regen and you're less likely to get souls. But you still get souls and you are still able to return his regen.

It's like parrying him. Sometimes he gets stun, sometimes he doesn't. Even though he has you magnatized, you're still able to stun him, just less likely to do so.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Guilli works just fine... I used her. The first time I got heal block when I brought guilli in and got mad. Second time I didn't and it was easy. Of course any heal block champ works well also. Magneto l2 is good for him as well
  • DK1825DK1825 Posts: 43
    just use class advantage champs..magneto will get heal block. try once or twice
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    If you have Guillotine take her, connect her SA2. Boom...... Regen reverse to degen. Otherwise take poison inflicting hero like voodoo or awaken SW, poison slows that regen.

• Gwendoline wrote: »
    Force closing is the easiest way if you look at the fit itself. It no longer matters who you use to fight. It's also the cowards way out. A lot of good options have been given.

False information has been provided too. His regen isn't "a passive regen" where Guilly doesn't work. The reason she doesn't work (properly) is being magnatized. She's still able to do it, but it's not easy.

Exactly right. Except for the cowards way out, lol.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    If you have Civil Warrior, his heavy attack gets a heal block.. use it in your combo .. He has class advantage too! yu would fare fine! Magik, Dormammu, SW can all Nullify.. They are also good options.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    You can also use magneto and spam sp2 or sp3
  • ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    Right on guys thanks for the tips i got all those champs at high lvl sigs as well so ima give it another shot. Thanks again!
    1) gulli reverse regen by sp2 wont work bcaz magneto magnetize her ability and she start fight with no soul. If u have 5* duped gully the damage will take down certain health from magneto then only chance.

2) jugg or thor jane forster heavy attack staggered wont work here bcaz stagger only stop ability which trigger after the stagger is stacked.

3)duped black widow wont stop it bcaz she can only disable ability trigger. but this is already triggered.

4)heal blocker champs like magneto or venompool will stop regen. But vision will b magnetised so his healblock wont work everytime.

5)nullify will work here. but it may show up again. but it is handy.

6)buff steal or sp3 curse-heavy spam of loki will work.

7)fate steal & counterspell of dr strange will work here

7)venompool sp1 will work here

THANK U.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=imkrvKQ9Vw0
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Nullify it or steal the buff
    I did it with 3* SW
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Either Guillotine or SL
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    1) gulli reverse regen by sp2 wont work bcaz magneto magnetize her ability and she start fight with no soul. If u have 5* duped gully the damage will take down certain health from magneto then only chance.

2) jugg or thor jane forster heavy attack staggered wont work here bcaz stagger only stop ability which trigger after the stagger is stacked.

3)duped black widow wont stop it bcaz she can only disable ability trigger. but this is already triggered.

4)heal blocker champs like magneto or venompool will stop regen. But vision will b magnetised so his healblock wont work everytime.

5)nullify will work here. but it may show up again. but it is handy.

6)buff steal or sp3 curse-heavy spam of loki will work.

7)fate steal & counterspell of dr strange will work here

7)venompool sp1 will work here

THANK U.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=imkrvKQ9Vw0

Guilly works.
    edited July 2017
    Gully works if she can keep 2 soul b4 reaching sp2. And if for some reason if she loose all soul then with 3* is impossible. 4* or 5* gully can take down some health due to high attack and has chance to regain soul. So she works but not all time.
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    Gully works if she can keep 2 soul b4 reaching sp2. And if for some reason if she loose all soul then with 3* is impossible. 4* or 5* gully can take down some health due to high attack and has chance to regain soul. So she works but not all time.

That's what I said...
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Easiest way is to force close game each time it starts and eventually he will start with heal block de-buff and you can just kill him real easy.

took me 3 go's
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Scarlet Witch 3*
  • ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    When i quit fight my champion gets knocked out -_-
    Dont quit.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I did it with my 3* star lord.if you can keep your combo up you can easily beat him. Guillotine won't work because by the time She gets to Her sp2 she Might lose all of her souls
    edited July 2017
    Guillotine does work.

I don't understand how people can say "she won't work because she's magnatized" "she won't work because she loses her souls" she works. She's not ideal and there is luck involved, but she definitely works. Enough people in this thread have stated they used her, so she obviously works.

Also, with quitting people mean closing the app (possibly 50% health penalty) @ChampkillerBatman it's cheating but it works.