**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom with team vs RoL WS

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
5 nemesis attack up
4 enemy Crit rate up
2 rival cruelty up
1 teammate in Electro
1 Symbiotic progenesis
1 mutation advancement

NO SUICIDES OR BOOSTS

o8vqvwlb7sxm.png
ss40tdsqbzn4.png
catuvrz6u92a.png

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Same round, perfect combo, same terms (no items and only r3 5* Venom)

7z73crmepw6c.png
  • MyGoRaMyGoRa Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    Nice..
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Synergies
    Eh the Synergies aren’t that much. No boosts, no suicides, and not duped. The nemesis stacking and Carnage might have helped tip it a little extra in my favor but but he’s bleeding like GP and at base his attack is insane. 1630 with JUST his self synergy he’ll always have, and his Klyntar buff which is always on unless it’s a special node.

My r4 roster for conparison are all hovering 1750.

Base Venom is very capable of hitting above his weight class
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I tried this the other night... just to see what he could do.

https://youtu.be/F9st77OLQFM
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I want to c somebody r5 a 5 star venom
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Once I had an insane try and got him down in 165 hits, I've never gotten the count so low again but consistently end him in around 180-190. Venom is an absolute beast, the trick is to stack at least 2 preferably 3 crit rate buffs so he stacks bleed like crazy and don't use the sp2 until the very end of the fight. Crit is actually just as if not more important than fury since a lot of venom's damage output comes from the bleed
    Sungj wrote: »
    Once I had an insane try and got him down in 165 hits, I've never gotten the count so low again but consistently end him in around 180-190. Venom is an absolute beast, the trick is to stack at least 2 preferably 3 crit rate buffs so he stacks bleed like crazy and don't use the sp2 until the very end of the fight. Crit is actually just as if not more important than fury since a lot of venom's damage output comes from the bleed

Venoms hierarchy’s of needs:
    Precision
    Fury
    Physical resistance
    Armor up
    Cruelty

Usually I’ll let Armor Up be more important if I’m fighting Magneto or messy specials like P99 or Bishop