**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman’s coldsnap against CG

Not sure if anyone has had this problem before but Im running Championship Clash and my unduped CG is being affected by Iceman’s coldsnap in the beginning of a fight when in reality he shouldnt since he starts with 20 Glaive charges.

I switched to my other acct where I have a duped CG, it doesnt affect him at all against the coldsnap. Does he need to be duped in order to shrug coldsnap????

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    He doesn't need the dup. Were you by chance hit before the damage?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ot the handicap node ther. Is brokken if u pause the game and read it u find out why
  • Batang_xBatang_x Posts: 19
    Nope. Once the game starts, my health starts decreasing.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Ot the handicap node ther. Is brokken if u pause the game and read it u find out why

Yup. People need to just read other posts
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    CG doesn’t shrug coldsnap. His dupe gives him glaive immunity while he has glaive charges. The glaive immunity provides immunity to coldsnap while active. So CG must be duped to avoid coldsnap damage and have glaive charges
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    CG doesn’t shrug coldsnap. His dupe gives him glaive immunity while he has glaive charges. The glaive immunity provides immunity to coldsnap while active. So CG must be duped to avoid coldsnap damage and have glaive charges
    He dont need dups to be imunus to it from the Star he just need to hav gliav Chris
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You’re right. His dupe is called glaive of immortality. I got the names mixed up. Corvus will take no damage but the coldsnap debuff will be visible on the screen at the start of the fight
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You’re right. His dupe is called glaive of immortality. I got the names mixed up. Corvus will take no damage but the coldsnap debuff will be visible on the screen at the start of the fight

Jeps but the node handicap akt like it he imu is disable.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    You are mixing up frostbite and Cold snap
    You are mixing up frostbite and Cold snap

No now u need to read it aging clerey say from the star of the figt u don’t get frostbit without being touched
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Looks like I mixed them up. Now this is an issue Kabam needs to look into
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Glaive's Immunity does not always work as intended. Here's an example, in this video Corvus takes coldsnap damage while Glaive's Immunity is active. This fight is in arena:

https://youtu.be/z6lM6LY6i9I