**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision - Phasing Ability?

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
I just rewatched Infinity War and it reminded me Vision phases. Couldn’t that be added to the game? He’s nothing like the movie!

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He is in the game all ready
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    He used to be able to remove debuffs (not sure if it was limited in type) by using a sp3 to "phase" I believe but that ability seems to have disappeared.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    OP actually meant adding his comic and movie abilities like density control and phasing. In the game he’s a power draining heal blocker.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

your right he is, but op is asking to modify vision, not add him to the game
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    He phases through the ground when he does an SP3
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I think this would be a cool ability, but considering how powerful vision already is, especially when it comes to power control, he probably wont get a phasing buff. But I do think it would be cool nonetheless
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Crine60 wrote: »
    He used to be able to remove debuffs (not sure if it was limited in type) by using a sp3 to "phase" I believe but that ability seems to have disappeared.

He used to do that? That's crazy, and it just dissapeared? That's too bad, I'm surprised I've never heard about this, do u remember how long ago it was or which debuffs he removed? Just curious
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    It's funny I was thinking the other day about how he's the only robot without any type of healing ability. Thought it would be cool to heal a small percentage of your power burns between Synthesis. Nothing crazy because he's already a pretty powerful hero.

Of course a phase mechanic would be pretty cool.

However I'm guessing Vision is far down the list of hero's in need of some help.
  • JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    If he ever gets buffed, he definitely needs a phasing ability similar to Ghost and a physical resistance mode/mechanic.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Maybe like any special attack, vision phases to remove any debuff - maybe a buff to his attack too. His hits are weak.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Both abilities are different from what it looks like. They don't do the same and they don't work the same way.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Should add a mechanism like ghost or hood. He could use an update.