**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ms_ID_ error [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hi all,

Does this issue persist after a restart or a reinstall of the latest version of the game?
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    After a restart it normally goes. A few other members of my alliance get it, but it seems infrequently and they have different devices to me.
    The image above was taken straight after the update installed but I had it before the update too. It started happening within the last month.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Hi. It's still not fixed. Thanks.

Been a year now! An entire year! t4fz87vrdwyi.jpg

Not sure how much more I'm willing to suffer of this.
    It was in the patch notes this would be resolved, and it hasn't been. It's a problem that China players have suffered a year.
  • EquwanEquwan Posts: 96
    After I updated my app smh wzbcdmpwhgjm.png
    abkw6rwfqeeq.png
  • Evil_DevilEvil_Devil Posts: 57
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does this issue persist after a restart or a reinstall of the latest version of the game?

It happens when i opened the game after updating the game, i haven't uninstalled the game or cleared any cache
  • I just have updated to latest version, and for the very first time on my iPhone SE iOS 10.3 I encountered the Bug where Strings Show there corresponding String Table ID, ie. MS_ID_...
  • Here is a screenshot.7fzofjw9ugl8.png
    Oh, here's one for u guys who say the "visual glitch" isn't that bad.wiy3zvl1zud2.jpg
    I need a map to even be able to add sig stones.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Same thing here. It used to happen when you didn't have a strong WiFi connection. Now, even when I have a strong WiFi connection, some part of the game shows this text coding.
    u5iukehadzar.png
  • Hi all! Thank you for all of the additional information. We are going to continue to look into this issue and work toward a resolution. Apologies for the confusion and extended timeline on this fix!
  • Not sure if this is meant to happen where it shows the id... y4t88iciqvyd.png
    Thanks @Kabam Lyra
    Greatly appreciated. It seems a recurring bug. b92oosw68ip6.jpg
    Much worse than before.
    Much worse than before.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    wot1q7xwrfh2.png
    Could you please update the game without this happening every time
    kwfifdw0y5cf.png
    More examples for you.
    A few more
    lq9vbnrlg6j5.png
    pjubdic8q064.png
    i5vcwapx4y61.png
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Noticed the error when I logged in this morn.

hnskxuamgsct.png

0exh038o62iq.png
  • WilliamDaWiseWilliamDaWise Posts: 0
    edited December 2018
    Not sure where to put this. Or if anyone else is having this issue....buts it’s very annoying jshpim8d6ptt.png
  • In place of fight it shows ms_id and something. 74kt9irn10lx.png
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    MS_ID_UI_Happens_with_me_sometimes_too.
  • Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    edited December 2018
    When i try to join something it says error has occurd
    edited December 2018
    Game sometimes when i try to join shows error has occurd
    I cant get into my own alliance it keeps freazing and for a lot of things it says ms id something pls help
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    So I was playing the game yesterday and noticed that this was happening. It has happened before, but I never made a big deal about it. I am running the latest version of the game, and have the latest iOS update on my iPhone XS Max. The problem is the text where the buffs/debuffs should be.
    pt6n65yrtbwr.jpeg
    is supposed meb8ptgrmdcu.jpeg
    uaqayxhx87pf.jpeg
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    yeah it happens,restart does the job for most of us
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    ue4ptwa4q9yh.png

So exited...
    😎
    Is this Happening when two Players start aq simoultanous?