**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggested Carnage Improvement

jay_says_hijay_says_hi Posts: 22
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I'd like to throw out that I think the simplest and most effective way to make Carnage a really fun and competitive champion to play would be to replace his stackable block proficiency buff with a stackable regen buff. He's a champion that relies on long fights to be useful, but he doesn't have enough health/durability to survive in those scenarios. If you give him the ability to activate and stack permanent regen buffs, you'd give players the option of using him conservatively and maintaining their health, or using him aggressively and rushing opponents down by equipping permanent crit/damage buffs.

Currently, I can't imagine a scenario where anyone should ever stack block proficiency buffs. It would allow you to survive longer, but would also make the fight proportionally longer because you'll be sacrificing damage output to do it. I think replacing it with regen would give players a lot more flexibility when using Carnage, and would help distinguish him from Venom (who incidentally does already have some access to regen via replication). Also, it would keep him from being 100% useless against bleed immune champions, which he currently is.

Can anyone think of any reasons why this change shouldn't be made?

Comments

• Dr_FateDr_Fate Posts: 6
    Big fan .. definitely a change would be appreciated...his stats could be improved.
  • Dr_FateDr_Fate Posts: 6
    He needs to be a viable improvement over venom