**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron Permanent Event Quest [Classic mode] worth the rewards?

Hi,

So, I was playing Classic mode of new Ultron quest.
After playing for a bit, Found that quest is too long and Exploration rewards for classic mode is not worth for the amount of energy it requires.
If you explore Heroic (Monthly EQ), Rewards are much better. Plus, Energy also cost very low.
Also, If Classic mode is only for Progressing player, than it will take months for them to explore that quest.

Shouldn't the energy cost for Ultron mode Classic mode be reduced to "1" instead of "3" for Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 ?

Hope, Someone from Kabam can look into this query.

Regards

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Units!
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Classic mode is only worth it for rank beginners or if you're in a mood for a walk down memory lane.
  • It’s only there so you can compare what was “difficult” content back in the day
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    In my case, all my main champs are busy in war, I've completed all EQ and have full energy. I am just running Classic mode to use it up and get some units.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    It's worth it just to use up energy and the units if you are done with all the other EQ difficulties with 10 days to spare lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Not worth it unless you are brand new to the game, and even then it is a dubious benefit.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I do it on Autofight while watching TV or movie with the wife when I don't need the Energy for anything else. Free Units and resources for nothing.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Those rewards back in the day were actually pretty big. Shows how far the game has come along.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Do it for the units and when you don’t have anything else to do.

EQ done, act 5 done, LoL done or as far as you’re willing to go.

I’m doing a run of the classic once a day to get the units I don’t like spending on the game so I try to spend as little as possible and save units lol.