**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Mutant champ to rank up

I got 5* unduped sabretooth and 4* duped Domino. I can rank 4* to rank 5 or 5* to rank 3.

Which Mutant champ to rank up 63 votes

5* unduped Sabretooth to rank 3
58% 37 votes
4* duped Domino to rank 5
41% 26 votes

Comments

• Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Although it's more useful to rank 5*s. I'd go with Domino. I have a 5/50 Domino and she hits like a truck (20k sp2 crit, 9k bleed per tick)
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Supremeguy95 how does she compare to 5* 3/45 Sabretooth tho? Does she hit harder than he does or harder? Or maybe in some cases?
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Depends. Her crits and damage are based somehow on luck. Sabretooth can hit hard, but he needs to ramp up his furies first.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Domino is highly rng dependant don’t be fooled by the recent hype.

For example when I was testing a 5/50 with full optimal synergies I have can take down a ROL WS in as few as 150 hits or less and then there have been times when it has taken 250 hits. It is literally that large of a spread. (I wish I cared more to make videos on how variable her damage output is but you have to take my unbiased opinion here)

Is she the best champ as most people would lead you to believe? No chance. Does she shine every now and then that makes her look like she’s the best champ? Ya sometimes her dps is insane.

If you are one of those people that let their skills do the talking than relying on rng then go with Sabertooth (he does not need the dupe).

It is ridiculous the impact a little propaganda from famous yters make her seem like the cheat code she isn’t half the time.

She is super fun but i can assure you will probably find she doesn’t live up to her recent hype.

It is better to invest in a champ that is a very respecting 5* in my opinion
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @vinniegainz Thank you for your comment. I really appreciate your personal experience with both champs. I will probably rank up Sabretooth and probably Domino next when i get T4CCs.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Sabretooth is more reliable when it's all about your skills, I have him as a 5* R3 and I like the fact that I know exactly what is going to happen when I do it.

Domino is great but is kind of random like scarlet witch. Sometimes she will be an awesome surprise and other times won't deliver what you expect from her.

So that said I think it's all about you game style.

I'd go with sabretooth as he is going to be my next r4
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    This is a hard decision. For those saying that domino is a complete rng base, there wrong. It’s timing not rng. And if it takes you 150 hits testing to kill winter soldier your doing a lot wrong. In shorter fights (100k or less health) use her synergies and heavy. In longer fights her crit bleed is based of the number of crits dealt. Timing that with her lucky unlucky price helps. Her damage is high without the extras to help. Not to mention her AAR, increase in ability accuracy, and everything else she offers. Amazing champ. You want videos of regular fights, lol fights, rol fights, add me on line and I’ll send them. Mine is a 6* r2. Absolutely beast of a champ in all aspects of the contest.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Sabretooth would only ever be better than domino if he had a lot of ramp ups. Domino is way better than sabretooth, she has insane damage and she is pretty amazing on defense. Sabretooth is nowhere near the level she is at, and especially if you can run her synergies, she just purely outmatches sabretooth.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    All everybody says about domino being a better champ than sabretooth is true but I think they're not considering the fact that it's a 4 star domino VS a 5 stars sabretooth, that makes it really clear for me.

Im nowhere being and old player nor a great player but being where I am I hardly invest in 4 stars champion because of their limitations. The new content of the game is everytime less designed for using 4 stars if you want good awards. Ultrons assault as an example or aegon and the champion uncollected, they were posible to beat with a 4 stars but with a level of skill that no many of us have.

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    This is a hard decision. For those saying that domino is a complete rng base, there wrong. It’s timing not rng. And if it takes you 150 hits testing to kill winter soldier your doing a lot wrong. In shorter fights (100k or less health) use her synergies and heavy. In longer fights her crit bleed is based of the number of crits dealt. Timing that with her lucky unlucky price helps. Her damage is high without the extras to help. Not to mention her AAR, increase in ability accuracy, and everything else she offers. Amazing champ. You want videos of regular fights, lol fights, rol fights, add me on line and I’ll send them. Mine is a 6* r2. Absolutely beast of a champ in all aspects of the contest.

@O.P. This person is being really bias so take their opinion with a grain of salt. I will explain why based on their response:

1. 150 hits or less for a 5/50 is actually pretty good. In fact the fastest recorded kill for a 5/50 domino in ROL (yes fastest, so time considered or dps here) was done sub 2 minutes and took 119 hits. If you watch that video you can see they had such luck with the critical bleeds it’s insane. RNG DEPENDANT

2. This person describes her “AAR” as if it was something more significant than 15% or up to a max of 50% ONLY while the opponent is unlucky. LOL.

3. Her damage is not always high, above average for a 5/50 unless you get some good RNG from her passive effects, the opponent can bleed, and you have the right synergies.

So as you can see in my previous post this person is exactly why she is hyped with misinformation.

Domino is arguably the most RNG dependant champ in the game. I have done an entire ROL WS kill without a single critical bleed (took me about 250 hits with my 5/50, above average as previously mentioned).

I recommend you test them both out and compare their dps against WS to get first hand experience.

Again, I have no reason to hate on domino, no reason to love her also. I am simply providing an opinion based on her actual abilities and A LOT of testing in ROL.

I will admit I was one of the people that bought a ticket on the hype train fueled by yters and people like Quatre_1988, but remained a little skeptical until I fully ranked her to 5/50 so I could compare her to my other 5/50 or 3/45 champs. Like I said sometimes she is a cheat code, sometimes god-tier, but more times than not she’s just pretty good. She is sooooo RNG dependant.

The fact she’s a 4* again makes it easier to choose a 5* Sabertooth as a better investment imo.

If it was 5/50 vs 5/50 I actually think I’d choose domino (Again I am not trying to bash her, she is a great champ, but I cannot pretend she is something she is not, like most do)