**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Going back to the old kabam???

New update seems to of come with a whole lot of bugs and glitches. And we know that for a fact because when it first dropped for a multiple of users. Since my problems NEVER Get solved when a send a ticket I turn to here.
1.) what is this??? This a debuff caused by Emma spidey is supposed to taunt 2.) in war on stun immune I was playing medusa in stun immune....I was hitting her BLOCK trying to push her back light hit,light hit, light hit and parry that’s it’a literally impossible to parry while I’m in the middle of a blocked hit combo,she did have 3 furies but I was hitting her blocked....

iPhone ss
WiFi
AT&T
War
Game and phone are updated us2cr6lu0zcl.png

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    That Debuff is taunt, they just gave it a new Icon
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Also pretty sure autoblock can hit activate through blocks
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Also pretty sure autoblock can hit activate through blocks

No she definitely can't do that. I always hit into her block when she has 3 fury to push her back an create distance. If that did happen then it may be an issue with block be broken or dropped. It's happened before an probably still does
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Autoblock has never activated through a block. Hitting Medus while she is blocking is how you kill time when she has furies.

I actually just got parried by Hyperion on node 24 in war, tier 2, while I was mid combo. Didnt think much of it but maybe need to watch for the AI sneaking in random parries. (Android 8.0, Samsung S8, wifi, 12/3/2018 update)
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    @Luke208080 , there's a huge difference between getting parried mid combo and getting parried mid-BLOCKED combo, I'll admit I've gotten parried mid combo, it happens when you take the slightest moment going from light hit to light hit or light hit to medium hit....after all that's one way I intercept....making them use their medium then attacking right away (mostly on domino and imiw) but as @Jaffacaked said it's happened to him so I'm not the only one, I'm positive this is a bug
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Is it possible you had spaced out your hits a little bit more than normal? I’ve noticed since the update the AI has again increased response/reaction time. If there was a delay between hits they could have dropped the block and put it up again just in time for a parry. Not that it SHOULD happen, I think Kabam keeps increasing it with no regard to how it affects functionality, but it does sound like it is what’s happening.
  • Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    I'm pretty sure I took a few parrys from modok in our last war on a stun immune node. I know he has auto block but he's not supposed to parry from it.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yeah they probably changed the taunt icon because night thrasher is gonna have the taunt ability soon too
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    @Colleen agreed. This thread made me realize to watch for it. I definitely didnt space out my combo, but it could have been user error. Just watchin it.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    @BirdReynolds not sure if your referring to me or @Luke208080 but no i wasn´t spacing out my hits plus i was hitting medusa blocked even ai shouldn´t be able to block a light hit then recover for the next BLOCKED light hit
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I agree that it shouldn’t be able to happen. But I’ve had it happen recently. Just a fraction of a second longer than usual between hits into a block and I’ve been parried.