**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabretooth Charges

What is the point of specifying that sabretooth can abtain up to 5 or 6 persistent charges when it rarely happens.

Ive been playing with him for some time now and I think he is a beast. However, the last 16 times he has had 0 charges going into a fight, the persistent charges are as follows:

3 - 12
4 - 3
5 - 1
6 - 0

Is it bad RnG or others getting similar results too?

It looks like obtaining >4 charges has low odds, and it shouldnt be. Should be equal chance of getting a charge between 3-6!

@Kabam Miike can you comments please. Thanks!

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I use my 5/65 Sabretooth all the time. I definitely get "3" more than any other number by a wide margin and rarely get "6". I'd say my spread looks similar to yours.

However...

I'm just one person...the sample size isn't big enough to really draw any conclusions on my own.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Your data reflects what I am getting as well and I just don't feel it is my RNG but the chances of getting 3 persistent charges are much much higher than getting 6. This is stopping me from ranking ST any further.

He is still fun to use and lots of raw damage though. If I only get 3 charges I just have to work around and try to get more fury per fight
  • TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    I also get 3 charges way more than any other number. Kabam says its random, but sabretooth definitely has a higher chance of getting a low roll.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I get 4-6 pretty regularly.

/shrug
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    I have a 5/65 ST and he is my most summoned champion in game since his release (pulled him on day 1 of his FGMC run). I haven’t kept tally, but I am certain that “4” is my most common roll when going in with “0” charges. Very rarely see a “6”, and “5” is proabably a 1 in every 5 or 6 rolls. “3” is definitely not my most common, but it’s very close behind the “4”.
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    So my last 6 in the past hour has been:

3 charge - 5
    4 charge - 1

Its not consistent. I dont think @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit et al will respond because KABAM have programmed the character in getting low charges more often. As always, they wont disclose that information because its the way they work.

Typical
    Scholia wrote: »
    So my last 6 in the past hour has been:

3 charge - 5
    4 charge - 1

Its not consistent. I dont think @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit et al will respond because KABAM have programmed the character in getting low charges more often. As always, they wont disclose that information because its the way they work.

Typical

he3k54xy8knp.jpg
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I have a 5/65 as well and I think my charges reflect yours as well. I would say probably about 75% of the time I roll a 3. 4s are probably about 20%, 5s are 4% and 6s are 1%. I’m sure those numbers aren’t totally accurate but 3s come by far way more than any others and I’ve been using him as often as I can for months.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    If the chance isn't equal kabam should be disclosing this on the champion description before anyone ranking ST up thinks otherwise. So far 1 out of everyone posted here flagged that the chances to roll a 6 is significantly lower is a good indication that this is no normal RNG...
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    It depends
    Sometimes i get 5/6 often and other times i get 3 back to back.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    I get 4-6 pretty regularly.

/shrug

Oh how the tides have changed @Hamin
    Yep. I already acknowledged that. My first line in my post is making fun of myself.