**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Decisions, decisions.

Time for a rank up, and I have lots of options!

Please consider that my next steps are uncollected and RTTL.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Decisions, decisions. 32 votes

First 5* R3 Venom
31%
MegaSkater67Anurag1606Lt_Magnum_1VulcanMDR_MantisToboggan1Sirius111TheSpicyKnightSidDDragonFangmanglerkubricknolan 10 votes
First 5* R3 Magik (will have to wait for 1 class cat, and I have a 4/40
28%
JohnyzeroAnonymous346SpiderCoolsJadyJayCeeth3_josephRockypantherxPrasannaraiderfans44 9 votes
5/50 Corvus
18%
DarvDev5400FhfjghhggggjfhfjgDarth_Caedus1AngusMac279BWAD733 6 votes
5/50 Killmonger (and use skill AG?)
15%
Woody141082Aayush2268DankestChefXxLoganTDCxXSorinNo98 5 votes
5/50 Scarlet Witch (low Sig awakened, will need to wait for 1 class cat)
0%
5/50 Wolvie duped
3%
nameplas 1 vote
5/50 Vision duped
3%
ZombieZedd 1 vote
5/50 Hawkeye duped lvl 75
0%

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    First 5* R3 Venom
    Glave is a also a great option. But Venom is an elite IMIW counter.
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214

Thanks! Would Venom be a good option for RTTL or uncollected?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    First 5* R3 Venom
    neglass7 wrote: »

Thanks! Would Venom be a good option for RTTL or uncollected?

Glave maybe slightly better for that case because he has more utility. However him being only a 4* would likely mean he could run out of Glave Charges pretty easily.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    First 5* R3 Venom
    Definitely focus on Ur 5* champs..both are amazing and will help u out a lot in all areas of the game..since u lack a mystic t4cc,I say get venom up first followed by magik...after those two I would consider KM and vision...although u have power control with magik but vision with his double immunity is a big help for biohazard paths in uncollected monthly eq...and KM well he is a pretty amazing utility champ with a lot of uses...these 4 champs will play a pretty significant role in Ur uncollected run...vision is also a really good option for the collector...once I get to the first sp2,u can keep him under a bar of power for a long time with power steal helping u out