**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has basic 6* crystal been updated? [Merged Threads]

TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
As per title i see that there's new featured but dont see change in top prize champs in basic
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Has this supposed to be updated now? Checked it and no new champs coming up on preview
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    I would like to know also, nothing has been announced
  • Yeah this is weird. I hope it gets updated
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    I was about to ask the same thing
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Its been updated
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Its been updated

Are you sure because if so we should see the new champs in the banner.
  • Liar! lol
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    Doesn’t look updated to me...
  • Apple_user2Apple_user2 Posts: 102
    Hey guys was wondering if u knew what was the time that the current 6 star basic pool gets updated
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Should’ve updated when the featured did
    I want to hear a mod clarify this, I don’t wanna open my 6* without it being updated due to an error
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I'd wait until after maintenance on this one guys!!
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Yah I’m not seeing a Hemidal added note in the home page for any of the crystals. I woulda thought this would have happend at Game time 0 hour. Which was 29 minutes ago my time.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    It was Dec 02 I believe
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Cain wrote: »
    It was Dec 02 I believe

No. It's today at some point.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    5qpup5cazfiy.jpeg
    Yeah my B it’s today. Just wait till tomorrow to be safe?
    I saw my ally member roll video and it doesn’t look updated
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    It isn’t, don’t risk it until the banner says so, then if it’s not updated you have just cause
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Also looking for this answer!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Soooooo many problems since last update... well as usual for Kabam
    It isn’t, an ally member opened and didn’t see any of the new champs in the roll
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    KingKiah wrote: »
    It isn’t, an ally member opened and didn’t see any of the new champs in the roll

The spinning icons are just a visual thing, they don't always show every champ in there. That's why it's important to get an official response.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Usually happens after maintenance. Just wait until you see the new 6 champs in the banner ann crystal page.
  • TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    Usually happens after maintenance. Just wait until you see the new 6 champs in the banner ann crystal page.

Do you happent to know when that comes?
  • Opened a 6*Basic and didnt see any of the previous Featured Champs spin. Also pulled NC and an Alli mate also didnt pull a new Champ.
  • Hey All

The Basic 6-Star Crystal has not been updated yet. Remember, there is no set time for when Crystal updates occur, and the way to be absolutely certain that the crystal has been updated with the new pool is to check the Featured Prizes before opening the Crystal.

Keep an eye on that if you're waiting to get one of the new Champions!
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 365 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Waiting on a basic
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike I know this, and I wish more did. My question is why? Why can’t crystal updates be set on a schedule, it would prevent situations like this, which happen every time there’s a crystal update. I genuinely don’t understand.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Thank you for the reply. Understanding there is no set time, does it customarily happen during maintenance? While the game is live? Or does it depend on the circumstances?