**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Ultron Assualt is gone with zero notice, no timers on the quest either. I was about 65% done and spent a ton of money and items to get that far.

If this is truly the case and you’ve pulled the quest, I want to be refunded my money and items.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    Ultron Assualt is gone with zero notice, no timers on the quest either. I was about 65% done and spent a ton of money and items to get that far.

If this is truly the case and you’ve pulled the quest, I want to be refunded my money and items.

Come on. Do you really think they just deleted content just because? It's obviously a bug. It might be your OS. I have variant and EQ still.
  • Just installed the update and the Ultron quests have disappeared. Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug? I thought they were permanent?
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    No updates to shock resistance?
  • No halls of healing/fortune yet either?
  • What about the boost issue? I guess not as important as variant so will be whenever
  • My auto play button keeps turning off after every fight. - Iphone XS Latest software. - started as soon as I updated the app.
  • We've just pushed a fix for the missing Quests. Can some players on iOS please try and restart their device and let us know if they can see the Quests now? I can confirm I see them on my device now, but want to be sure it's working for you all as well.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    We've just pushed a fix for the missing Quests. Can some players on iOS please try and restart their device and let us know if they can see the Quests now? I can confirm I see them on my device now, but want to be sure it's working for you all as well.

I restarted and they're back for me now.
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    on iOS - they are back for me - thanks!
  • I can see them👍
  • CarpulaCarpula Posts: 2
    No update resolution for new ipad pro ?
  • @Kabam Miike Was the last month's quest supposed to show 1 day and some hours left? I thought new months quest was coming today. Yes I can see back issues now
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Where is the halls of healing, new daily quest and calendar?
  • Oh so the new update fixed the boosts it says. So now that it’s fixed what about compensation? This is a huge deal to players that used them for various parts of the game. Maybe if boosts works there would have been less deaths hence less units spent.
  • I checked the notes on the developer app and nothing was said about Venom having his synergies reworked. The 2nd attack boost from the venom - miles spidey or og Spider-Man has been removed. Was this a bug from the get go?
  • How long until the update happens
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Will Kabam Clause be bringing us rank down tickets again this year for the holidays?

We can all hope, but I wouldn't hold your breath. They were not "well received" by some and they likely took that feedback into consideration.

Thats cauae last years christmas RDTs only refunded the cats spent to rank up.
    The iso and Gold to level up weren't so why rank down someone if its actually costing you essentially double the resources then to just save up and rank up a 2nd champion

I agree. Why even bother handing out RDTs if they don't refund everything? That's low.
  • TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    edited December 2018
    Corvus glaive gets damaged from coldsnap while he has his charges are active... dont know how to tag admins here.... started after new update
  • LocoStyleLocoStyle Posts: 24
    Dungeons dissapeered after update. Is that Bug or not? Dont remember untill when this mode should be avaliable...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Waiting on info for event quest and side quest mostly interested in side quest lol
  • why does the game go black in the middle of the fight after the 21.1 update ? black screen in the middle of the fight (EQ)
  • the game is not playable what is going on ? bug after bug after bug.. i'm on android btw
    so maybe it's related to the EQ only after 21.1 update.. let me check if the black screen happens in arena or...
  • so i reinstalled the game.. didn't work.. then i rebooted my phone and it worked.. if anyone has the same problem try it
  • svssdevasvssdeva Posts: 12
    Corvus glaive gets damaged from coldsnap while he has his charges are active... dont know how to tag admins here.... started after new update
    I'VE EXPERIENCED IT TOO
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I would say OG DD needs a rework more than the Flix version.

That makes sense. OG DD has value and just needs a tweak. Netflix is a dumpster fire. I support not bothering with him first.

DD Flix has everything OG has (except 100% projectile evasion at max sig) plus more. Armor break and physical resistance to name a couple. OG DD is unusable and a 6*. An unawakened OG DD is literally worthless whereas Flix can still armor break and has a small bit of physical resistance. I know it’s very minor but it’s still better than OG DD. Plus I mean are you really using DD’s sig at this point? Sparky has him hugely outmatched.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    Can u please FIX the parry! Appreciate new content but NOT when it messes up basic mechanics of game. Was playing final chapter of champion challenge......parry is NOT working. It was working before most recent update now it's like I'm fighting all stun immune champs. Got murdered by Magik and Hyperion because of this. I don't understand why it's so hard after 3 years there's still basic bugs that NEVER get fixed and new bugs introduced with new updates......Please fix this ASAP there's only 7 m9re days left to beat the challenge.

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Can u please FIX the parry! Appreciate new content but NOT when it messes up basic mechanics of game. Was playing final chapter of champion challenge......parry is NOT working. It was working before most recent update now it's like I'm fighting all stun immune champs. Got murdered by Magik and Hyperion because of this. I don't understand why it's so hard after 3 years there's still basic bugs that NEVER get fixed and new bugs introduced with new updates......Please fix this ASAP there's only 7 m9re days left to beat the challenge.

They reset the Parry mastery after maintenance last night because they moved its location. You need to add the points back in. If you did that already, then not sure.