**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision - Phasing Ability?

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
I just rewatched Infinity War and it reminded me Vision phases. Couldn’t that be added to the game? He’s nothing like the movie!

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He is in the game all ready
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    He used to be able to remove debuffs (not sure if it was limited in type) by using a sp3 to "phase" I believe but that ability seems to have disappeared.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    OP actually meant adding his comic and movie abilities like density control and phasing. In the game he’s a power draining heal blocker.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

your right he is, but op is asking to modify vision, not add him to the game
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    He phases through the ground when he does an SP3
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I think this would be a cool ability, but considering how powerful vision already is, especially when it comes to power control, he probably wont get a phasing buff. But I do think it would be cool nonetheless
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Crine60 wrote: »
    He used to be able to remove debuffs (not sure if it was limited in type) by using a sp3 to "phase" I believe but that ability seems to have disappeared.

He used to do that? That's crazy, and it just dissapeared? That's too bad, I'm surprised I've never heard about this, do u remember how long ago it was or which debuffs he removed? Just curious
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    It's funny I was thinking the other day about how he's the only robot without any type of healing ability. Thought it would be cool to heal a small percentage of your power burns between Synthesis. Nothing crazy because he's already a pretty powerful hero.

Of course a phase mechanic would be pretty cool.

However I'm guessing Vision is far down the list of hero's in need of some help.
  • JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    If he ever gets buffed, he definitely needs a phasing ability similar to Ghost and a physical resistance mode/mechanic.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    Maybe like any special attack, vision phases to remove any debuff - maybe a buff to his attack too. His hits are weak.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Both abilities are different from what it looks like. They don't do the same and they don't work the same way.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Should add a mechanism like ghost or hood. He could use an update.