**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

one small change to the collector

im only asking that you warn us a second before unstoppable triggers, similar to how the champion works, because at least then it would require a tiny bit more amount of skill as opposed to complete bs.

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    If they did that, they would have to compensate everyone with 70 revives
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    If they did that, they would have to compensate everyone with 70 revives

lol that is true, but seriously compensation came to mind and i thought maybe like 5 team revives?
    Well, the community backlash would be huge, the amount of units on potions as well, it’s kind of immeasurable
  • LaserbreakLaserbreak Posts: 18
    5 team revives for one path or all paths??
    It’s very much not a small change, I’m not slandering OP, but I don’t think they’d do it
    Laserbreak wrote: »

if you are completing more than 1 path you probably dont really need those revives, i mean, you have to have a bunch of units to throw away if your going for 5.2.6 exploration, and if you are throwing them away why would you need to be refunded for all of those paths. i mean specifically 5 team revives for all uncollected players, maybe a couple hundred units on top of that.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    VulcanM wrote: »

if you are completing more than 1 path you probably dont really need those revives, i mean, you have to have a bunch of units to throw away if your going for 5.2.6 exploration, and if you are throwing them away why would you need to be refunded for all of those paths. i mean specifically 5 team revives for all uncollected players, maybe a couple hundred units on top of that.

Makes no sense. Please clarify
  • SeanFlikSeanFlik Posts: 43
    Yea I'm trying to 100% explore 5.2.6 right now and it sucks to put it simply. The nodes suck, the champions you have to fight suck, and the collector is quite possibly the most bs fight in the game. I like to think of this game as a puzzle, with just about every quest and or opponent having usually a few champions that can do well against them if you have them ranked up or paired with certain other champions. But with the collector, even the best of the best options don't do well.
    Thanos_Car wrote: »

by the time most people are ready to focus on this 100% then they should already be done with or in the middle of completing act 5. by that time your roster and skill level should have improved dramatically. therefore you wouldnt need as many revives. on the other hand, people who focus on 100% right after they get done should already have a pretty stacked amount of units, if they saved up, good on them, but if they bought units and are just gonna blow their money on a game then they probably dont really care if they lose a couple hundred units to the collector.

by the time most people are ready to focus on this 100% then they should already be done with or in the middle of completing act 5. by that time your roster and skill level should have improved dramatically. therefore you wouldnt need as many revives. on the other hand, people who focus on 100% right after they get done should already have a pretty stacked amount of units, if they saved up, good on them, but if they bought units and are just gonna blow their money on a game then they probably dont really care if they lose a couple hundred units to the collector.

That would make sense. If the collector was a battle of skill, it’s not...even if you have all evade champions you’re bound to die unless you’re a god. And even then there’s multiple passes...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

LOL you can explore all of act 5 without throwing away a lot of units.

That would make sense. If the collector was a battle of skill, it’s not...even if you have all evade champions you’re bound to die unless you’re a god. And even then there’s multiple passes...

that is true, just ive found the end of the fight to be more tedious with his unstoppable paired with his healing, so with the evade champs you can take down a large majority of the fight with relative ease,i took out most of his 150k health with ogdd and a couple revives, but its the end thats got me stuck(dont know if thats just me or what).
    edited December 2018

LOL you can explore all of act 5 without throwing away a lot of units.

thats what im getting at, the people exploring act five either already have a lot to throw away, or are just so skilled, or got such a large roster that using units is a rare occurance, if they dont spend units its not that big of a deal to refund them.