**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Respect the Tree King

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
Personably I love my 6* King Groot (unduped naturally)

I will never truly understand why people dislike him so much. He’s built like a tank, blocks like a castle, and with Armor Break Fury and Poison he just takes a little extra time to kill. But when I can consistently get to the edge of death and slap an Sp3 once or twice (less if I Dupe my 5* ever) and be back to full relatively quickly like Ghost Rider except when duped he’s also gaining health between Sp3s

I get he hits relatively weak until the end but he’s fundamentally immortal if you play even the slightest bit decent.

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Debatably Emma. Best regen in game plus bleed immune.

Always here GR is a demi-god and MOST of mystic does a most of what he does better.

I’m just saying he’s been a blessing to have slogging through parts of UC and 5.4 with sheer durability.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I do not dislike him. I ranked him up for a reason. However until this day I fail to understand how it is possible for a 6 star or 4/55 king groot to do double digit damage or only exclusively triple digit damage on 75 percent of his attacks:
    Wow i am on the same boat 😂
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I do not dislike him. I ranked him up for a reason. However until this day I fail to understand how it is possible for a 6 star or 4/55 king groot to do double digit damage or only exclusively triple digit damage on 75 percent of his attacks:

I’m consistently around 800-2500 when fury is up and very few armor breaks. Who were you fighting? Do you have pierce mastery at all?
    Yes I do. If I stack 10 armor breaks he does decent but still not enough.

I think pierce has been broken for 2 years. It went out with pure skill after flat values.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    I like king groot, especially after kabam fixed his sp2. He isn't a strong attacker no doubt about that, but I also have a r4 5* KG that I probably won't be ranking down even if I have a chance to.

I do agree though at r4 he should be able to beat non mini boss node in map 6 without timing out... his design is confusing because he is clearly designed for long fights with no timer restriction, but there's simply 0 motivation to bring him to LOL because it will take forever.

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    prf2r4m1w722.png

Royal forest

I'd make some morning wood joke but that 6 star is literally the worst. My condolences.
    Woah I ain’t talking about LOL! But as a dedicated solo runnner… he shouldn’t get as much hate considering his regen. I’ve seen people defend BEAST with his regen so ima defend KG with his
    edited December 2018
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Woah I ain’t talking about LOL! But as a dedicated solo runnner… he shouldn’t get as much hate considering his regen. I’ve seen people defend BEAST with his regen so ima defend KG with his

I can only use LOL as an example because he is built for longer fights.... any other 5* r4 worthy mode with a timer he will timed out. I guess he is still quite abit better than colossus.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    KattohS wrote: »
    prf2r4m1w722.png

Royal forest

Which one is the 5*?
    zq31nfuskllr.png
    Take a guess

Hehehehe
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    It's Christmas time so yes, trees could be usefull!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Badrose wrote: »
    It's Christmas time so yes, trees could be usefull!

Absolutely scathing
    edited December 2018
    I guess at least make his armor break passive.... ppls let him stack AB just to be healed from willpower.... it's kinda sad.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    He hits like a toddler his armor breaks don't help enough. Tell us how many hits it takes to kill WS. I had a 5* at R4 and ranked him down when we got those tickets last year.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    King groot is god tier. Best champ in game.
    He hits like a toddler his armor breaks don't help enough. Tell us how many hits it takes to kill WS. I had a 5* at R4 and ranked him down when we got those tickets last year.

It took me 1000 hits.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    His permanent armor break can render emma diamond form and killmonger’s vibranium armor useless
    But no that’s not what he is best at
    What he is best at is that he can deal the most bane damage lol
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I'm really not sure what I'll ever use him for. He might be decent for AQ at R4 but no way I'm ranking him up for that. T2A are to rare for a 4* wolverine could do. If I was given a cosmic rank up gem specifically for him I'd use it but that's the only way.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The way I see it, if a champion needs a lot of hits to finish fights, but has a lot of regen...who cares? Your bound to make a mistake somewhere in those 1,000 hits? Using an Archangel it takes a tenth of that time. Much less time to mess up and lose health, thus negating need for regen
    The way I see it, if a champion needs a lot of hits to finish fights, but has a lot of regen...who cares? Your bound to make a mistake somewhere in those 1,000 hits? Using an Archangel it takes a tenth of that time. Much less time to mess up and lose health, thus negating need for regen

Wow you are truly brilliant. Thank for putting that sentence up.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

It took me 1000 hits.

My 5* 2/35 can beat rol ws in less than 900 hits. How does your 4/55 take more hits than a 2/35. Are you playing him right?