**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I the Only One Really Excited for December?

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
I feel like night thrasher and darkhawk have gotten a lot of pushback, but personally I think they look like cooler versions of gambit and archangel respectively. Not to mention, Halls of Fortune is back during Aniversary Week! I don’t know if anyone else saw but that’s pretty significant for me. And that’s not even the full extent of Aniversary Week.

It also includes (for sure or consensus speculation):
-Halls of Healing
-Either Modok or Taskmaster
-Some sort of gifting event
-Gifting crystal or other surprise on the 25th

Other unrelated benefits in December:
-Limited time free mastery re specs (Parry relocation)
-Continuation of Champions Clash (idk it’s bonus content)
-Heimdall and Korg added to phc

I don’t know about you but that looks pretty juicy, especially if the gifting event scales to the current progression, say a t2a for the final milestone.

Also, if the Aniversary package and event contained a little more than just the ModokMaster (lol) I’d say that’s a pretty decent month.

I also really hope this months champs have some good animations.

What do you guys think about the gold realm gifting event and the scale of rewards for both? Also am I the only one that thinks that the two champs this month look super cool?

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Just two more champs I won’t see for another 4 months until they’re added and I pull them as a 3*.

Well true, but that’s what I said with Medusa a few months (?) ago. Time flies, and now she’s my top 5*
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Just two more champs I won’t see for another 4 months until they’re added and I pull them as a 3*.

Well true, but that’s what I said with Medusa a few months (?) ago. Time flies, and now she’s my top 5*

Medusa has been around for at least a year. But yeah maybe I’ll report back in a few months when I get them. That’s my biggest complaint is you can’t get your hands on a new champ unless you spend money or spend hours in arena. Can’t they just give us a 2* version or put the new champ as a 3* in EQ as a reward?

Eh. But like I said, time flies. This month you’ll get to try out your Korgs and Heimdalls. Same as any month. What’s special about this one is that we’ve got two historically great events this month. How do you think they’ll scale the rewards? That’s what’s going to determine how much of a boom or bust the event is.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Medusa has been around for at least a year. But yeah maybe I’ll report back in a few months when I get them. That’s my biggest complaint is you can’t get your hands on a new champ unless you spend money or spend hours in arena. Can’t they just give us a 2* version or put the new champ as a 3* in EQ as a reward?

Eh. But like I said, time flies. This month you’ll get to try out your Korgs and Heimdalls. Same as any month. What’s special about this one is that we’ve got two historically great events this month. How do you think they’ll scale the rewards? That’s what’s going to determine how much of a boom or bust the event is.

I never expect much. Last year they did the 2* arena for a 5* which is cool. Hopefully they do something like that again.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Halls of gold or whatever it's called would make it even better. I remember they used to change between each of the halls.
    Halls of fortune is coming
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    edited December 2018
    Night Thrasher and Darkhawk both look like they'll be a lot of fun to fight with, and not much fun to fight against. That sounds about right.

But yeah, the animation looks terrific.
    Well Darkhawk looks crazy. I guess he’s the OP champ for this month.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’m excited for night thrasher if for nothing more than visual design. His loading screen sold me on the character lol
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    The Night Thrasher character and skateboard concept just seem really stupid to me (I know it's not Kabam's fault, as he's a Marvel character. There are just certain character ideas that I think are utter trash...like Kamala).

Darkhawk seems really interesting and I thought his animations were pretty nice. The main things for me this month are the Halls of Healing/Fortune. My coffers are going to be full by the month's end.
    The Night Thrasher character and skateboard concept just seem really stupid to me (I know it's not Kabam's fault, as he's a Marvel character. There are just certain character ideas that I think are utter trash...like Kamala).

Darkhawk seems really interesting and I thought his animations were pretty nice. The main things for me this month are the Halls of Healing/Fortune. My coffers are going to be full by the month's end.

Yeah same for me. What I’m scared they’re gonna do though, is nerf the rewards for the gold realm a la dimensional rifts. For example, if the highest difficulty of them awarded a max of 75k gold or something like that.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I’m excited to not dupe my Heimdall (sarcasm)
    What do you guys think about the scaling of the gifting event? I’m sure that people might be a little underwhelmed at a t4cc crystal as the final milestone, seeing as it’s in the login calendar....
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it will be terrible but it won’t be the best thing we’ve ever gotten. I just feel meh about it
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

You must of not met squirrel girl
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Oh, I hate her with a passion lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

qeggey7doiz9.png
    Come again?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I'm excited because I'm looking forward to Darkhawk and Thrash, even if I don't get them until months later, or have to wait til next month for one from Insider. I'm also going to stock up on gold in Halls of Fortune.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    What about the 2* arena to win a 5* like last year, if it doesn't happen kabam are going backwards with rewards
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

qeggey7doiz9.png
    Come again?

I knew it them squirrel were up to something no one runs up the tree back and forth without a cause...they were training to fight thanos 😂😂😂
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

qeggey7doiz9.png
    Come again?

I knew it them squirrel were up to something no one runs up the tree back and forth without a cause...they were training to fight thanos 😂😂😂

Thanos must definitely stay away from central park then!! :smiley:
    I like your enthusiasm, OP! I think it might be a good month to play.
    I for one am finally beginning to get some skill back, after my long absence from the game, and finished act 4 and halfway through exploring it. As good as possible with my crappy old man reflexes though... lol
    However, I don't seem to get the class catalysts I need to rank up my top champion. That might take a while...
    I feel like night thrasher and darkhawk have gotten a lot of pushback, but personally I think they look like cooler versions of gambit and archangel respectively. Not to mention, Halls of Fortune is back during Aniversary Week! I don’t know if anyone else saw but that’s pretty significant for me. And that’s not even the full extent of Aniversary Week.

It also includes (for sure or consensus speculation):
    -Halls of Healing
    -Either Modok or Taskmaster
    -Some sort of gifting event
    -Gifting crystal or other surprise on the 25th

Other unrelated benefits in December:
    -Limited time free mastery re specs (Parry relocation)
    -Continuation of Champions Clash (idk it’s bonus content)
    -Heimdall and Korg added to phc

I don’t know about you but that looks pretty juicy, especially if the gifting event scales to the current progression, say a t2a for the final milestone.

Also, if the Aniversary package and event contained a little more than just the ModokMaster (lol) I’d say that’s a pretty decent month.

I also really hope this months champs have some good animations.

What do you guys think about the gold realm gifting event and the scale of rewards for both? Also am I the only one that thinks that the two champs this month look super cool?

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    all these people like a guy with a skateboard wtf I guess you all missed tony hawk and indy music in the 90's lol Heaven is a half pipe :D
    all these people like a guy with a skateboard wtf I guess you all missed tony hawk and indy music in the 90's lol Heaven is a half pipe :D

Lol. Yeah, skateboards were quite popular during the 90´s. I never found Tony hawk or skaters cool though. :smiley:
    I believe we listened to completely different indie music during the 90´s. Haha
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    I’m super excited. These characters seem super cool and I can’t wait
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I would be willing to bet $$ that they don't scale rewards to suit progression of 2018. We will see antiquated gifts and crystals.

Don't get me wrong, I apprceciate whatever we get, it just won't "scale" to progression. 2018 was a banner year with a lot of opportunity to grow your team and rank/ level your champs. I don't see them offering similar "gifts" to summoners over the holidays.